Our Project (S.L.)

Scott Lang One Shot

"Scott, I just had the best idea ever!" I ran into Scott's house completely out of breath.

"We. Should write. A song. About. The. Avengers." Gosh I could've just called him!

"I'm listening." He set down his comic and turned to face me.

"And. We'll. Make a. Music video. For it." I huffed out, I'm starting to sound like Skinny Steve.

"Oh my god, yes!" He ran to one of his desks to grab a pen and paper.
"Let's get started."
_____________

"Aaanndd, done." Our minds were drained from lyrical inspiration from working for hours on end.

"And now we just need to record and make the video." This part was gonna take much longer. But with Scott being Ant-Man, and me being an absolute genius, we might just be able to do it.
_____________

"I need to record each of you singing these words in the tune of 'We didn't start the fire' by Billy Joel." They looked so confused, like yes it's really random but come on just go with it!

"And why exactly do you need to do this?" Steve asked in his grandpa like voice.

"For this voice recognition software. If you sing I will be able to hear different versions of your voice making it more accessible to you."

They bought it! Yes. It's all coming together.
____________

"Ok everyone, me and Y/N have something we want to show you."

We've been working really hard on this for a while and we have you'll like it."
____________

"So, what'd you think?"

"What happened to 'voice recognition software'?" Bruce asked, in date I say a rather rude way.

"Don't worry, I used the recordings for that too. I'm not finished it quite yet, I was bit busy with this."

"Peter are you crying?" We all followed Nat's gaze, seeing a teary eyed Peter.

"It's just so, beautiful!" He began sobbing in happiness and boy oh boy did it touch my heart.

"Not too bad, now let's get back to work!" Ugh I thought Tony was the fun one.

Everyone scattered, going back to whatever boring stuff they were doing before.

"Well that was anticlimactic." Scott said most definitely disappointed.

"I'm sure the Guardians will like it when we get the chance to show them. Besides, you rocked that solo!" Man, I'm so reassuring.

This one was fun, hope you liked it.