Photo Booth (L.S.)

Lance Sweets One Shot

Your phone rang as your childhood best friend called you. You were quick to answer hoping to find out the results of his job interview. As soon as the call started you heard his loud, cheerful voice ring through your ear.

"I got it! I got the job!"

"That's awesome, when do you start?" You wanted to make sure you guys still had time to hangout a couple times before he had to leave.

"Two weeks, I've surprisingly already found an apartment." Your heart dropped, knowing you would barely be able to see him once he moved, but you were very happy he had this opportunity. He was going to be working with the FBI as a psychologist and profiler. And you could tell he was stoked.

              —————Time Jump—————

Lance was leaving tomorrow and you had planned to hangout as a last hoorah since it would be a while until you saw each other next. A day filled with comic shops, fast food, and too much cotton candy. They were living the dream.

The two young adults were a laughing mess when Lance noticed a photo booth out of the corner of his eye. He gestured to it and Y/N's eyes lit up. They took photo after photo after photo, until they got kicked out by a couple teenagers. They just laughed and took their photos out of the small compartment and decided that was a great end to their day.

Lance was spending the night at Y/N's house since she was going to take him to the airport in the morning. Lance quickly fell asleep on the couch and Y/N got the last few things ready for his flight.

The next day when Y/N was driving home after dropping her friend off at the airport they noticed something red laying on the seat next to them. They picked it up to see it was one of the photo strips from the booth the night before. Discovering a random clip in the middle console, they pinned it to the sun visor above their head with a smile on their face.