Presentation (S.R.)

Spencer Reid One Shot

You hated preforming in front of people, especially large crowds but, that's exactly what you found yourself doing now.

As every second passed you became more and more anxious. You filed through all the techniques and tricks you had been taught, but it seemed they had stage fright as well. You loved music, and art, and theatre but for some reason when something like this came around you couldn't enjoy it as much. The conference you were speaking at was starting in 30 minutes and you knew you had to do well, your whole career depended on it!

When your name was announced and you made you way on stage, you were nearly blinded my the bright lights that shone upon you. You began by introducing yourself to your company and that seemed to go well before continuing on discussing the topic you were to be speaking on.

As you made your closing remarks and were showered with applause, you noticed a familiar face in the crowd giving you an encouraging thumbs up. A shame you didn't notice him before, maybe if you had you wouldn't have been so tense.

After the room had almost completely cleared (aside from staff and crew) you walked up to the man giving him a big hug, mumbling into his chest, "Spencer, I didn't know you were going to be here! I thought you had work." You pulled away to look at his face, and which still had a large smile on it.

"Now how could I miss such a magnificent presentation given by such a wonderful professor?" He softly kissed your forehead making your entire body relax.

The two of you walked hand in hand out of the room, onto the street, and straight to Y/N's apartment. You sat together on the couch as Spencer rambled on about the most wild things, and played with your hair. At the next pause you looked up at your loving boyfriend and smiled, which he gladly returned.

Not long after, you fell asleep. Spencer noticed and he picked you up bridal style and carried you into your bedroom, gently placing you down on the bed. He pulled the blankets over you and crawled in next to you, holding you close to him.

You woke up slightly at his sudden touch, before resting back into his arms and closing your eyes, whispering one last thing to the man who laid next to you.

"I love you Spencer."
"I love you too Y/N."

I can't tell if I like this one or not, let me know