Way to break the silence (S.S.)

Sebastian Stan One Shot

Sebastian and I have been friends for years, and we have become quite close. We met through mutual friends and things just kinda continued from there. Although Sebastian was a big celebrity he never let that change who he truly was, a kind, caring, funny, loyal friend. I try to watch as many of his projects and interviews as I can. Seeing him smile, as he ran his fingers through his hair always brightens up my day.
You could say I had a bit of a crush on the guy, but I could never admit that. Our friendship meant too much to me, and I was fine with the way things were.

Since Seb had been super busy lately we haven't had much of a chat to catch up, so as soon as we had a chance we took it. Later this evening we were meeting at our favourite park, and as he said, "We'll see where the night takes us." That was usually how our get togethers went so it wasn't odd in anyway but, we usually had some sort of blue print, or sketch of our night. I did my best not to worry too much about it since I was stressing over plenty of things already.

5:36 the clock read. "I have to be at the park at 6:15." I reassured myself seeing I still had time. It was about a ten minute drive to the park meaning I most likely won't be late but, I just had to be sure. I wore a nice pair jeans, along with an off white top and purple flannel. Seb had gotten me the flannel as a gift a few years back and I loved it, I wore it whenever I could.

I walked out to the street calling a taxi to take me to the park. My mind was racing the whole time and I don't even know why. It's Sebastian for heaven's sake, why should I be nervous? Just as I finished my thought the man driving the taxi parked parallel to the curb, letting me out at my destination. I muttered a quick 'thank you' and paid the kind man before walking further into the park.
Soon after I got out I saw Sebastian and we began our small reunion.

We walked and talked forever, informing each other on certain events in our lives. After wandering for about two hours it began to get chilly and since my place happened to be closer, we went there. I had somewhat redecorated my apartment since the last time he visited, so I knew the change might surprise him. He sat down on my new sofa as I asked, "You want anything, a drink?"

"You know what I'll just have a glass of water."

I came out with two glasses of water and handed one to Sebastian. The room became quite, and the air seemed to become thick. We both just sipped on our drinks while staring at the random things in my main room.

Seb cleared his throat breaking the silence. I turned my head to see he had shifted slightly closer to me and he was looking deeply into my pupils. His gaze flickered to my lips as mine did to his, our eye contact was reconnected seeming to come to a silent agreement. It was just then I felt his soft plush lips pushing themselves into mine. His hand made its way up to my face, cupping it in his gentle palm. I melted into his touch, our mouths moving in perfect sync until he pulled away to give both of us a much needed chance to catch our breath.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." Sebastian said suddenly with a slight smirk on his face. My cheeks were now redder than ever, from his confession. I looked up at him leaning just slightly forward.

"Me too." I barely made our before once again our lips were reunited fitting together as if they were part of the same creation. One hand laid on my waist, the other at the back of my neck holding me in place. I slid my right hand into his soft brown hair while my other pulled him closer by his shoulder.

When we occasionally had to part in need of oxygen, we became overwhelmed with agony cutting every breath as short as possible. We eventually became worn out and rested our foreheads against each other's. Slowly Sebastian laid down taking me with him, holding me in his muscular arms, pulling me into a loving hug. I felt a light kiss hit the top of my head making me smile, and nuzzle my body closer to his. And there we stayed, together warm and happy, as sleep slowly took over our bodies.