11 || Are you asking or telling me?

• • •

• • •

"Johnny!" I greeted as I walked up behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist. "Good morning." He replied as he turned in my grip and kissed me. "Hey! What about us?" Tommy asked with a frown. "Good morning, Tommy," I said as I rolled my eyes. He smiled as he returned it.

"I think tonight maybe you and I can just hang out. We're pretty caught up on our project." I said. "That sounds good. What do you wanna do?" he asked. "I don't know. What is there to do here?" I asked.

"We could go to a drive-in movie." He responded after a moment of thought. "Yeah! I've always wanted to go to one of those!" I responded excitedly. "Great. After that we can stop and get some food," He paused before leaning in, "then we can remake that dream of yours." He whispered in my ear.

"Johnny!" I said as I hid my face on his chest, knowing that the second the guys saw me so flustered they would laugh. "I'm just kidding, love." He said. "Nice sweatshirt." He commented.

"I didn't want to take it off," I responded. The sweatshirt was red with the Cobra Kai logo on the front and LAWRENCE writing in bold letters on the back. He smiled down at me as we made our way into the school. "I'll see you in PE, okay?" I said.

He nodded as he leaned down and kissed me before leaving for his class. I turned to my left to see Ali and Daniel staring at me in shock. "You need to tell us at lunch." They simply said with large smiles before leaving.

I couldn't wipe the smile off my face as I walked into class, not even when I saw Cindy. "What's got you so happy?" Bobby asked as I sat beside them.

"He's so great. And hot. He's very hot." I said with a sigh as I pulled my supplies out. "Sex was that good, huh?" Tommy asked with a smirk that knocked me out of my daze.

"Johnny and I did not have sex!" I whisper yelled as the two boys looked at each other with raised eyebrows. "Really? Then what's got you so giddy?" Bobby asked.

"I'm just happy. That's all." I said and the two finally let it go and turned back towards the front.

"You and Johnny?" Daniel asked as I sat beside him in math. "Not exactly. I'll tell you about it at lunch with Ali." I replied and he nodded.

PE was probably my favorite class. It was basically just time to hang out with your friends outside. "Hey Lia." they greeted as I walked up. "Hey guys," I replied. "What do you guys wanna do?" Dutch asked. "I'm not sure," I replied.

"We could play tag," Tommy suggested with a childish grin on his face. "Really, Tommy?" I said. "It'll be fun. C'mon guys, I'll be it first." He said. I was waiting for the others to answer when they all suddenly sprinted away.

Tommy looked at me with a mischievous grin. "Oh shit!" I said as he jumped towards me, I quickly turned on my heel and ran towards where Johnny was standing.