Chapter 1- Dark Walkways

Darkness stained the once blue sky. I couldn't believe how long it took to escape what I call my definition of hell. What did I escape from you ask? The answer is simple...a party. This comes surprising to everyone I know, like what 19-year-old girl doesn't like a good party? Unfortunatley, this completely clashes with the thoughts of my best friend Uraraka, who puts in the effort to drag me to parties anytime she can. Although, about 98% of the time, I escape, as for the other 2%.... you don't wanna know, and thus, here I am a party runaway.

Walking down the desolate streets, the cold night air filling my once suffocated lungs. I love midnight walks, no judgement, harsh eyes and human beings in general. Just me and the night, what more could I need? What more could I want?

The sound of cars could be heard in the distance and-

Suddenly, an ear-piercing scream catches me completely off guard and without any warning my body starts to move on its own, I started to run down the alleyway to the left of me trying to locate the source of that scream. The closer I got the more I started to panic. "WHAT AM I DOING?" was the question circling in the back of my mind but the other half of my brain completely ignored it. Instead, it was commanding my body to run towards the horrid noise almost like it was drawing me in.

After what seemed like a century's worth of running, I peeked my head into the alleyway where the commotion was coming from. The sight I was currently witnessing was worse than anything I ever imagined. The scene infront of me was the envy of nightmares worldwide. For there in front of me lay a woman covered in what to me looked like about 3 gallons of blood, the walls stood there drenched in the fluid. And on the floor written in ruby red were the words "BITCH"...

A man's snickering could be heard coming from the alleyway, where the woman sat...dead. I heard his crazy voice speak,"THATS WHAT YOU GET YOU LITTLE BITCH!!" His voice sounded like the very embodiment of evil. I leaned a little more around the corner to take a glimpse of this man, his hair was dark brown, eyes cold and black and his clothes drenched in the blood of the poor woman.

I took it upon me to hide behind the closest wall available, praying that the man didn't see me. I have no idea what his quirk is and if he sees me there is a very big chance I would end up like the lady, who was currently swimming in her own blood. To my luck, at the exact moment as I tried to back away my foot squished a coke can. AND IT WAS FAR FROM QUIET, INFACT IT WAS SO LOUD I BET THEY EVEN HEARD THE SOUND BACK AT THE PARTY. I cursed under my breath as I heard footsteps coming towards me.

"Aw, look what we have here," announced the man, I took a step back as he took another forward my eyes fixed to his soulless ones. "S-Stay away from me!" I yelled,

"Don't worry, I wouldn't hurt a pretty thing like you... at least not yet."

I tried to run away but the second I moved he yanked my hair and flung me into the alley where the dead woman lay. I gasped in pain as my head came into contact with the cold, wet floor. Just then, something silver caught my eye, something sharp, there next to me lay a small utility knife, which wasprobably the murder weapon. This was my chance I thought and so I grabbed the knifeI proped myself up with the help of the wall and lunged towards the man, the blade sunk deep into his stomach. He groaned in pain as I pushed the knife in deeper and deeper.

When I thought he had enough, I took a step back; fresh blood covered his already stained shirt. "Why you little prick," he mumbled. He started to inch forward... I couldn't move. "Shit" I thought to myself this was probably his quirk. Of course, I knew the knife wouldn't kill him, I did not hit any vital areas on purpose. The plan was to stab him and runaway but that plan just went out the window.

I had no choice but to just stand there in utter fear while this maniac inched towards me with nothing but pure intention to end my life. But at that moment...

BANG!!!!!!!!