Chapter 10- The Gang

This chapter has been in the making for so long(procrastination be like). I finally finished it and posted.
Anyway enjoy (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I sat there dazed for a while after I read the file. Soon I snapped out of such state I noticed an odd bit of paper sticking out of the file. I pulled it out, it was a post it note.

I rolled my eyes at the sight of the nickname and checked the time

I rolled my eyes at the sight of the nickname and checked the time. It was around 10, an hour before Bakugou is supposed to pick me up from my house. Slowly, I walked over to my wardrobe and opened it a sigh leaving my mouth as I began to dig through the abundance of clothes. What do you wear for a heist?

I settled upon the perfect outfit which consisted of a black tank top, black jeans and a leather jacket on top. I scooped my hair into a ponytail that looked in my opinion semi decent. I pulled on some boots to complete the look and was out the door by 11 sharp.

As soon as I walked out of the apartment building I caught sight of a blonde haired male leaning against a shiny, jet-black motorcycle. When he caught sight of me walking towards him his eyes brightened.

"I like the new look, Princess." He spoke while eyeing me up and down, "Where'd you get the inspiration from? Fast and Furious?"

"You're one to talk, Mission Impossible," I remarked, "Well, let's get this over with."

"Hm, get on then," he grunted as he started the bike, I got on and we sped off into the night.

"So, where are we going?" I questioned in his ear, so he could hear me.

"We are going to the meeting spot so we can prepare and so that you can meet everyone properly!" I could barely hear his voice over the roaring sound of the bike's engine.

We were currently on the main road that led through shibuya (yes I am setting this in shibuya). The billions of neon signs turned into colourful blurs as we zoomed past them, though suddenly we turned right and all the colours faded and soon disappeared prominent darkness taking their place. We were now in the deep, dark trenches of the city and a parking building slowly came into view.

We drove in and circled round so that we were on the were top floor. The building seemed to be abandoned, graffiti littered the stained walls of the building, while darkness slept in every crevice and corner. The bike came to a stop and I hopped off, "What is this place?"

"It used to be a very popular car park in Shibuya but due to most of the businesses moving further into the central part of the city, this place has been left abandoned. Well not completley abandoned, street racers normally flock here but lucky for us they're not here today."

"So when are the others coming?"
He gave me a look, "Tch, someone's impatient."
"I'm not impatient I just don't want to stand here in an abandoned parking lot with someone I barely know."
"Heh ouch. I'm not that bad, Princess. They should be here any min-" a loud sound cut him off it sounded like an engine.
A black car came into view and it came bounding towards us.
It came closer and closer until- why wasn't it stopping?
"Y/N, MOVE!" Bakugou shouted as he pushed me out of the way; I was off rolling on the floor. I came to halt a few seconds later and opened my eyes to be met with a pair of red, hot ones.
"Bakugou?"
"You idiot, you could've gotten hurt!"
"I know, I know!" I yelled back, "I thought it was gonna stop."
"Well next time... just be more careful or whatever."
"Okay."
The car that formally tried to run me over screeched to a stop and out of it emerged some familiar faces: Kirishima, Mina and Kaminari.
As soon as they got out of the car I noticed that all 3 of them were sharing the same emotion... and that was distress.
This sense of distress on their face only seemed to be heightened as Bakugou stormed over towards them, anger set finely upon his face.
"Kirishima," he said in a voice so calm it juxtaposed his expression, "I'm guessing you let Dunce Face drive."
Kirishima's face was showing extreme signs of regret and soon he was looking down at the floor. It was evident that Bakugou was right.
"Don't ever make that mistake again."
"Y-yes, Boss." Kirishima at this point looked like he was going to shit his pants.
The pink haired girl who was standing next to Kirishima on the other hand looked far from scared though, she looked around the parking lot in pure amusement and soon her eyes landed on me, "Huhh, Baku Boss! Is that the new recruit behind you?!" She exclaimed, Bakugou then proceeded to turn around and walk over to me, "You ready?" He mouthed towards me as I strolled over.
"Ready," I mouthed in response.

"This is Y/n. She's the new recruit and we will be testing her skills in the heist tonight."
"Wait, I remember you from the other night!" I turned to see a familiar mop of striking yellow hair. "You're that guy from the party aren't you?"
"Yup! I'm surprised you remember me!"
"Well it's not everyday I meet someone with such eccentric looks."
This comment seemed to get a chuckle out of the red haired male,"She's got a point Denks. You are quite memorable."
Bakugou cleared his throat," Shouldn't you guys introduce yourselves?" He gave them a look.
"No, I've read the file I already know everything I need to know."
Bakugou turned slightly so now he was facing me,"Really? So you won't mind if I quiz you a little bit?"
I met his gaze,"Are you challenging me?"
"Maybe."
"Go ahead then."
"First question. What's pink hairs name, and quirk?"
"Mina Ashido, Quirk Acid." I stated my face unchanging.
Bakugou crossed his arms,"What's the red heads position and speciality?"
"Second in command and his speciality is hand to hand combat."
"Alright," Bakugou said while a smirk found its way to his face,"Where is the heist taking place?"
The others started shouting in protest,"Boss, there's no way she would know that!" There voices echoing through the building.
"Well considering where this building is located and your usage of the word heist. I would say you are planning to rob... Shibuya International Bank."
Silence. All 4 members looked at me. Baffled.
"How the hell did you get that?" Kirishima said breaking the deafening silence.
"I'm a detective," I turned to face Bakugou, "Remember?"
Bakugou just stared at me not knowing what to say until another voice broke the silence. It was Mina again,"Boss, I have a question."
"Go on then." Bakugou sighed finally.
"Why isn't Sero on this mission?"
"He's... busy right now with the Walkers project."
"Wait, Walkers- as in NightWalkers?" I interrupted.
"Hm, seems you do know your stuff, Princess."
"I told you to drop the nickname."
"Yeah that's never gonna happen," he said with a smirk on this face. "Anyway, we've been here enough. It's time we get this show on the road, you think?" He smiled looking at his team,"I expect all of you know the plan."
All 3 members nodded their heads in unison. "Good, let's go, then."

"Wait a second," it was Denki this time. "I have a question for Y/n before we go."
I locked eyes with Denki, "What is it?"
"What's your quirk?"
That was it. That question caught me off guard. I just stood there frozen in place my eyes still connecting with Denki's golden ones. I never liked talking about my quirk nor using it, which is why everyone but my close friends and colleagues were under the impression that I was quirkless.

"She doesn't need to answer that. It's not important." A harsh voice spoke- it was Bakugou.
Denki and I stared at Bakugou in confusion.
This time Kirishima spoke up,"Why's that, Boss?"
"Her quirk is none of your business. You said you all read the mission plan, then you should know that Y/n is staying with me. And therefore you don't need to worry about her quirk."
"Alright, alright, Boss. I was just a bit curious," Denki said in an uncaring tone.
"Let's start now, we've been here long enough," Bakugou grunted.

And with that final statement the 3 members disappeared into the car, while Bakugou and I got back on the motorbike; almost simultaneously both engines turned on at the same time.
This noise signaled that the heist had begun. And that there was no turning back. Not this time.