Chapter 10- The Gang

This chapter has been in the making for so long(procrastination be like). I finally finished it and posted.
Anyway enjoy (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I sat there dazed for a while after I read the file. Soon I snapped out of such state; notice an odd bit of paper sticking out of the file. I pull it out, it was a post it note.

I roll my eyes at the sight of the nickname and check the time

I roll my eyes at the sight of the nickname and check the time. It was around 10, an hour before Bakugou is supposed to pick me up from my house. Slowly, I walk over to my wardrobe and open it a sigh leaving my mouth as I begin to dig through the abundance of clothes. What do you even wear for a heist?

I settle upon, what I think to be the perfect outfit which consists of a black tank top, black jeans and a leather jacket on top. I scoop my hair into a ponytail that looks in my opinion semi decent. I pull on some boots to complete the look and am out the door by 11 sharp.

As soon as I walk out of the apartment building I catch sight of a blonde haired male leaning against a shiny, jet-black motorcycle. When he catches sight of me walking towards him his eyes brighten.

"I like the new look, Princess." He says while eyeing me up and down, "Where'd you get the inspiration? Fast and Furious?"

"You're one to talk, Mission Impossible," I remark, "Well, let's get this over with."

"Hm, get on then," he grunted as he started the bike, I got on and we sped off into the night.

"So, where are we going?" I question in his ear, so he can hear me.

"We are going to the meeting spot so we can prepare and so that you can meet everyone properly!" I can barely register his voice over the sound of the roaring engine.

We are currently on the main road that led through shibuya (yes I am setting this in shibuya). The billions of neon signs turn into colourful blurs as we zoom past them, though suddenly we turn right and all the colours fade and soon entirely disappear prominent darkness taking their place. We are now in the deep, dark trenches of the city and a parking building slowly comes into view.

We drive in and circle round so that we are now on the top floor. The building seemed to be abandoned, graffiti littered the stained walls of the building, while darkness slept in every crevice and corner. The bike came to a stop and I hop off, "What is this place?"

"It used to be a very popular car park in Shibuya but due to most of the businesses moving further into the central part of the city, this place has been left abandoned. Well not completley abandoned, street racers normally flock here but lucky for us they're not here today."

"So when are the others coming?"
He gives me a look which resembles something close to annoynace, "Tch, someone's impatient."
"I'm not impatient I just don't want to stand here in an abandoned parking lot with someone I barely know."
"Heh ouch. I'm not that bad, Princess. They should be here any min-" a loud sound cuts him off it sounds like an engine.

A black car suddenly comes into view; bounding towards us.
It came closer and closer until-  wait, why isn't it stopping?
"Y/N, MOVE!" Bakugou shouts as he pushes me out of the way, knocking me off my feet and making my body roll off to the right- out of the vehicles path. I come to halt a few seconds later and opened my eyes only to be met with a pair of red, hot ones.
"Bakugou?"
"You idiot, you could've gotten hurt!"
"I know, I know!" I yell back, "I thought it was gonna stop."
"Well next time... just be more careful or whatever."
"Okay."

The car that formally tried to run me over screeches to a stop and out of it emerges some familiar faces: Kirishima, Mina and Kaminari.
As soon as they get out of the car I notice that all 3 of them are sharing the same emotion... and that is distress.

This sense of distress on their face only seems to be heightened as Bakugou storms over towards them, anger set finely upon his face.
"Kirishima," he says in a voice so calm it juxtaposes with his expression, "I'm guessing you let Dunce Face drive."
Kirishima's face was now showing extreme signs of regret and soon he is looking down at the floor. It was evident that Bakugou is right.
"Don't ever make that mistake again."
"Y-yes, Boss." Kirishima at this point looks like he is going to shit his pants.
The pink haired girl who is standing next to Kirishima on the other hand looks far from scared though;  looks around the parking lot in pure amusement and soon her eyes land on me, "Huhh, Baku Boss! Is that the new recruit behind you?!" She exclaims, Bakugou then proceeds to turn around and walk over to me, "You ready?" He mouths in my direction as I stroll over.
"Ready," I mouth in response.

"This is Y/n. She's the new recruit and we will be testing her skills in the heist tonight."
"Wait, I remember you from the other night!" I turn to see a familiar mop of striking yellow hair. "You're that guy from the party aren't you?"
"Yup! I'm surprised you remember me!"
"Well it's not everyday I meet someone with such... eccentric looks."
This comment seems to get a chuckle out of the red haired male, "She's got a point Denks. You are quite memorable."

Bakugou clears his throat," Shouldn't you guys introduce yourselves?" He gives them a look.
"No, I've read the file I already know everything I need to know."
Bakugou turns slightly so he is now facing me, "Really? So you won't mind if I quiz you a little?"
I meet his gaze, "Are you challenging me, Mr Mafia?"
"Maybe."
"Go ahead then."

"First question. What's pink hair's name, and quirk?"
"Mina Ashido, Quirk Acid." I state my face unchanging.
Bakugou crosses his arms,"What's the red heads position and speciality?"
"Second in command and his speciality is hand to hand combat."
"Alright," Bakugou says a smirk finding it's way to his face, "Where is the heist taking place?"
The others start to shout in protest,"Boss, there's no way she would know that!" There voices echo off the concrete walls of the building. "Well considering where this building is located and your usage of the word heist. I would say you are planning to rob... Shibuya International Bank."

Silence. All 4 members looked at me. Baffled.
"How the hell did you manage figure that out?" Kirishima says breaking the deafening silence.
"I'm a detective," I turn to face Bakugou, "Remember?"
Bakugou just stares at me not knowing what to say until another voice breaks the silence. It was Mina again,"Boss, I have a question."
"Go on then." Bakugou sighs finally.
"Why isn't Sero on this mission?"

"He's... busy right now with the Walkers project."
"Wait, Walkers- as in Night Walkers?" I interrupt.
"Hm, seems like you do know your stuff, Princess."
"I told you to drop the nickname."
"Yeah, that's never gonna happen," he says with a smirk on this face. "Anyway, we've been here too long. It's time we get this show on the road, don't you think?" He smiles looking at his team, "I expect all of you know the plan."
All 3 members nod their heads in unison. "Good, let's go, then."

"Wait a second," it was Denki this time, "I have a question for Y/n before we go."
I lock eyes with Denki, "What is it?"
"What's your quirk?"
That was it. Of all questions, this is the one that catches me off guard. I stand there frozen in place my eyes still meeting Denki's golden gaze. I never liked talking about my quirk nor using it, which is why everyone but my close friends and colleagues were under the impression that I was quirkless.

"She doesn't need to answer that. It's not important." A harsh voice speaks- it was Bakugou.
Denki and I stare at him in confusion.
This time Kirishima speaks up, "Why's that, Boss?"
"Her quirk is none of your business. You all said you read the mission plan, then you should know that Y/n is staying with me. And therefore you don't need to worry about her, nonetheless her quirk."
"Alright, alright, Boss. Chill, I was just a bit curious," Denki says in an uncaring tone.
"Let's start now, we've been here long enough," Bakugou grunts.

And with that final statement the 3 members disappear into the car, while Bakugou and I get back on his motorbike; almost simultaneously both engines turn on at the same time.
This noise signaled that the heist had begun. And that there was no turning back. Not this time.