Chapter 1

Narrator POV

We now see Liebe sleeping peacefully next to Glynda and he was not sure how he should feel about this he did not know how to react or what emotions he is supposed to be feeling. So after that happened they woke up and had begun to start their day today. Glynda was cooking food for them this morning. Liebe was a bit hesitant about this at first not sure how to approach this but then Glynda looked at him and gave him a comforting smile reassuring him that it is not poisoned or anything.

"Go on Liebe it is not poisoned you must be hungry eat up." Glynda said

So Liebe grabbed the dish and ate the food on the plate he was really hungry Glynda could tell he was starved and she was happy he was enjoying her cooking.

Time skip

Glynda POV

After i battled a woman who attacked me and another person. I then met a girl who had a red cloak on and owned a scythe and she asked me for a autograph but instead I took her to a room and gave her a small lecture and after my small lecture Professor Ozpin entered the room and asked her various questions and she gave us the answers. After that happened she was accepted into beacon against my better judgment but this was Ozpin's choice and i had to respect it. After that I got home and I saw Liebe resting on the couch and then I picked him up and carried him to our room and I figured id tell him that he will be coming to beacon with me while I am working this semester.

Time skip

Liebe POV

Me and Glynda woke up and then after we had breakfast she was about to tell me something and I decided to listen to what she had to say.

"Liebe I am going to be teaching at Beacon academy this for a while and you will be coming with me and not only that you will be surround by a bunch of people so don't freak out ok?" Glynda said

I felt a tad bit unsure about what im supposed to feel about this the reason is to why is because after everything I've endured I just don't know if taking me with her is such a good idea. So after hearing what she had said to me I had to collect myself and figure out how to answer her.

"I do not believe that taking me is a good idea." I said

She raised a eyebrow at my sentence I could not tell what she felt about my answer  and then i waited for what she had to say about my statement  and she got down on her knee and looked at me with a comforting look on her face and she put her hand on my shoulder. And then she was about to speak and i wondered what she was going to say.

"Liebe there is no need to be afraid I shall not let anything harm you you have my word." Glynda said

I processed what she told me and after I processed her statement I nodded in understanding and with that we left to head to beacon.