Chapter 4

I own nothing (i made that drawing)

Narrator POV

Tentacular and his pals have arrived at Beacon and they are waiting for the others that have been summoned to arrive at their location and meet the person who has summoned them here Adoc was in his Phoenix form flying around beacon checking it out when suddenly he got hit by a bunch of rocks and those projectiles came from the always annoying Cardin and he was laughing at what he did.

"Well look at what I got I found one of those dumb fire birds" Cardin said

What little did he know he was about to get a serious ass kicking because a muscular creature with tentacles was about to give Cardin a trip to the after life.

"Ok which one of you dicks threw stones at my friend?" Tentacular asked

then all of Cardin's goons pointed at him and ratted him out for this because they were to scared to fight a guy like tentacular and this resulted in Cardin trying to run away from tentacular but his efforts were meaningless because tentacular just used his tentacles to garb him and slam him all over the place like as if he was a rag doll.

(Basically this)

While this was going on we see Adoc changing into his human form watching his friend Tentacular beat the ever loving crap out of Cardin which Adoc thought was kind of enjoyable to see but like most epic fights somebody has to come along and interrupt it. And who shall interrupt tentacular kicking Cardin's ass none other than our favorite blonde lady Yang.

Yang POV

I saw a tall muscular humanoid shark with tentacles beat the daylights out of Cardin as entertaining as it is I figured I should stop him before he demolishes all of Beacon so I walked right up to him and was about to ask him to please stop.

"Hey excuse me sorry to bother you but can you stop doing that to him?" I asked

"Oh ya and what are you going to do about it?" The shark guy asked

"If you will not listen to reason then perhaps you will listen after I beat you." I said

He then stopped and looked at me and dropped Cardin who completely covered in injuries and made his way over to me ready to fight and all i can say is that this might be a fun battle if he can wreck team CRDL like wet paper then this shall be interesting.

(I figured this would be fitting for this fight)

As me and the shark guy charge at each other and our fists clashed and I have to admit he really is good at punching and his size is quite surprising indeed but I think that I can beat him.

Narrator POV

Tentacular was using his tentacles and wrestling training he had and in doing so he lashed his tentacles at yang and she was not only able to to take a hit but she dodged them extremely well and so not only that while Yang was using her shotgun gauntlets tentacular was able to take the blasts and survive it due to his shark DNA made him able to take hits like as if he was a tank capable of taking tons of damage and keep going which due to his massive size he is able to take a hit and not only that he was able to dish out some hits of his own and yang was starting to activate her semblance.

(Replace junior with tentacular)

After that had happened unbeknownst to tentacular he accidentally took some of Yang's hair and this got Yang to get furious at him and so she charged at him with full force but suddenly somebody stepped in her way.