Chapter 15

Narrator POV

Here we see Liebe and his team with team Rwby talking about what the lord of demons is planning and hopping that they can prevent him from getting more power and making sure that doesn't happen keeping him from escaping the demon realm and entering the realm of mortals which would basically lead to armageddon across the entire universe and with the ones who enslaved the goblins still out there building that super weapon who knows what other foes might show up.

Liebe; we have lots of dangerous foes to deal with.

Blake; hes right.

Grom; we cant afford to lose or die.

Bal; if we do hell will be unstoppable.

Dorothea: we might have to worry about pissing off the gods themselves.

Tentacular: we might have to possibly deal with Odin himself.

Liebe: we also have that wolf to deal with guys.

Adoc; honestly this is all a headache at this point.

Gabriel: yeah i agree with the fire bird.

Yang; so what's this about Odin?

Dorothea: well i guess in mortal standards the type of god Odin is gives off what youd call mafia vibes.

Weiss; i read about them i always thought they were a myth.

Liebe; you live in a world of demons fairies goblins orcs merfolk and other magical creatures why would you think that?

Ruby: hes got a point.

This caused them all to laugh at Weiss and she just grimaced at the action they did and then they went to their classes in beacon and while half the information they learned wasn't exactly useful to them so liebe and his crew then began to work on their magic powers and they are trying to make sure they are well prepared for their possible battles against the demon lord and his demon soldiers and not to mention that wolf could comeback and attack them again liebe just feels so uncomfortable about that wolf he doesn't know why he feels as if he could show up at any moment at anytime. Liebe had a vision were he was a teenager and that he was wearing some sort of armor and he was holding his friends weapons in his hands and he wasn't sure what this vision meant but he had no clue what he should say to his buds so he kept it to himself for now but he figured it would be best if he waits for the right moment to tell them what he witnessed. Liebe then went to the training room with yang and bal and Dorothea.

Yang; Liebe are you ok?

Bal; you have a look on your face that says you are in shock.

Liebe; yea I am fine just have a lot on my mind.

Dorothea; oh what is it about Liebe?

Liebe; well let's just say its a bit insane but its best to focus on the here and now rather than worry about what's going to happen.

Bal; you are correct little one you are correct.

Yang; so liebe what was that wolf who attacked you ?

Liebe; i think he was a bounty hunter from the demon realm sent by the lord of demons and that not he might be really powerful we need to be ready and careful should we ever encounter him again if you hear whistling that means hes nearby.

Dorothea; thank u for telling us Liebe.

Liebe; where's the rest of our team and team rwby ?

Yang; Blake and Grom are researching why the white fang was enslaving his people and Gabriel is helping them out with this one.