Christmas chapter

Author note; keep in mind this is gonna be chibi styled so people don't worry about context.

Narrator POV
Here we see team mystical and RWBY at beacon decorating the area with Christmas stuff such as lights, trees and other things. Liebe was riding on Yang's shoulder as she was carrying him like a little brother and so Weiss had Grom help with the dollies and Gabriel was placing some presents by the tree and then he just kept to himself. Adoc and Dorothea and tentacular brought the food for the event and then Scarlett walked in and had a outfit for liebe to put on and so she approached him.

Scarlett; i have a gift for you Liebe i think you are gonna like it.

Liebe;ok

Liebe then put on the outfit that she got him and then team Rwby got all starry eyed at the sight of liebe and he made it look good.

Ruby; Liebe you make that look good

Yang; yeah

Blake and Weiss just smiled at this and then the rest went back to work on preparing for the Christmas party. Gabriel was just keeping his distance from everyone thinking to himself  about various things.

Gabriel; meh i am sure it will be important later. 

Adoc; so yeah is everything ready for the event tonight?

Tentacular; yup.

Bal: well i have taken care of most things with Yang and Ruby.

Yang; yeah good work Bal.

Ruby; you're a good person Bal.

Bal; thank u.

Then liebe was sitting on Blake's lap and she was reading Christmas stories to him and it made his wings flap and tail wag he was really enjoying it.

Liebe; thanks blake

Blake; you're welcome Liebe.

Liebe; what do u think of spending Christmas to my team and yours?

Blake; i think its a tender moment.

Liebe just smiled at this and was happy to hear this so he just tackled her into a hug and this was a adorable sight for her and so she returned the hug and they then stopped.

Meanwhile

We see Dorothea is making team RWBY Christmas clothes for them and she did everything she could to make them perfect enough for them and then she finally got done making them and so she called them and asked them to come to see her. The member of team rwby who answered her call was Ruby and so she answered her scroll.

Ruby; yes Dorothea?

Dorothea: can you and your team come here for a bit i have something for you 4.