Chapter 6

(I own nothing)

Narrator POV

Here we have the lil demon, Yang and Grom volunteering to be the guys to accept the challenge that Gabriel had made for them will they be victorious in this battle let us find out right now.

"So you 3 in particular are the ones who will battle me is that correct?" Gabriel asked

"Yes we are and we will be the winners here." Grom said

"Then what are you waiting for come at me." Gabriel said

As Gabriel said that Yang came charging at him with a flurry of punches but Gabriel was dodging every single attack flawlessly with this cocky look on his face and Yang was starting to get pissed at him and was starting to get on her nerves and she then activated her semblance to really let her punches fly at him quicker than usual. But much to Gabriel's surprise she actually was able to hit him it sent him flying into a wall and our heroes were hoping that is enough to damage him but much to there shock he just got back up as if nothing had even happened to him.

"Not bad I actually felt that." Gabriel said.

Then Gabriel grabbed Yang and started to charge up his powers and he had a prideful smile on his face.

(Play this at 1:30)

[With Gabriel]

Gabriel is seen running while holding Yang by the neck, he then stops and throws Yang to the wall before punching 30 times in an instant as if he was moving at the speed of light.

Gabriel slows down time while speeding up his bodies movements, he grabs Yang by the neck and runs to the other side and throws Yang into a wall.

Gabriel punches Yang 30 times with his immense speed and strength before grabbing her and running off to another location which seems to be almost desert like and throws her as if she was a sheet of paper.

Gabriel runs to where Yang is and picks up while she's still bouncing and runs back to where RWB are and throws Yang at them making then all fall.

We see Liebe and Grom trying to keep their eyes peeled for when Gabriel will begin attacking them and then Grom had a perfect plan in mind and it can almost be considered full proof and so Grom figured he should brief the lil demon on what his plan is to beat this guy and hopefully get him to work for our heroes.

Narrator POV

"Liebe I think I might know how to best this guy." Grom said

"Really how do we do that?" Liebe asked

"Summon that creature that gold looking creature." Grom said

"Ok I will do that can you keep him distracted long enough for me to cast that spell?" Liebe' asked

"Yes i shall do just that I shall by you some time." Grom said

With Gabriel]

"Yang are you ok?" Dorothea asked

"I am fine but damn does that guy know how to punch." Yang said

"Ok Yang stay still I am going to use my fairy magic to try and heal you alright?" Dorothea asked