Chapter 10

Fiore POV

When Yui saw Liebe she started hugging him and her eyes were sparkling when she met him me and Glynda could not help but find this charming.

Yui: so Fiore' what are you up to and who's this little bundle of joy?

Fiore': I am helping some huntsmen and huntresses on their mission involving the ghosts that have been attacking our town and the woman standing next to me is Glynda Goodwitch and that little guy is Liebe and he's leader of team Mythical and he is here to help our town out.

Yui: awww that is so sweet of him.

Glynda: ya despite him being a demon he is so kind hearted and gentle to everything.

Fiore': so Yui will you join us in stopping those ghosts from causing mayhem on our town?

Yui: anything for my childhood friend and this town.

Fiore: thanks Yui you are a peach.

Yui: i aim to please.

Then we started to head towards the spot where we agreed to meet up with the others which was the center of the town.

Yui POV

I looked at Liebe in my arms and he looked back at me and he was fidgeting with my hair a bit this was just so pure in my eyes and then he looked as if he was about to say something.

Liebe: you remind me of snow and ice.

Yui: that's because I'm a snow woman we can radiate cold from our bodies and are capable of using ice magic and now tell me about you why is a cute face such as yourself leader of a team?

Liebe: well i was banished and exiled from the demon realm because i was considered to be the weakest demon and then they opened a portal and just tossed me into the realm of the mortals and then I met my mom and she adopted me and treated me as if i was her own son and i made so many friends at Beacon and it is been the most pleasant thing to happen to me in a while.

I could help but feel happy for him now that he was given a better life here than his life in the demon realm and I want to get to know him better and like Glynda said even though he's a demon he's so gentle.

Yui: i am glad that you have a much better life in the realm of mortals than the demon realm.

Liebe: thanks Yui.

Yui: you are welcome.

Adoc POV

Ok so i am in a place that is super foggy and plays tricks with my head and I have no clue where I'm going and I just hope at least that there is some sort of civilization nearby so I can try and find out where the crap i even am right now.

Adoc: ok this forest is starting to get on my nerves like seriously what place has this much fog around it and why do i keep seeing these hallucinations of people that i know just what is going on here?