Chapter 3

I own nothing
(This picks up where the previous chapter left)
Narrator POV

I own nothing (This picks up where the previous chapter left)Narrator POV

"Oh my god this is perfect for him!" Weiss said

"So cute." Ruby said

"This is the most adorable thing I've ever seen in my life." Yang said

"Must protect." Blake said

They all had stars in their eyes from what they are looking as they were gushing over the small demon in a onesie right before there eyes and suddenly Glynda walked in on them while Weiss took a picture of Liebe in the outfit he had on and then somebody knocked on their door and Ruby answered it and it revealed Glynda.

"Hi Professor Goodwitch." Ruby said

"Hello Ms.Rose how was Liebe for you?" Glynda asked

"Oh he was just fine and Weiss got him the perfect outfit." Ruby said

This caused Glynda to raise an eyebrow as she walked in and saw Liebe in his new outfit and it surprised her by a lot she picked Liebe up and studied his new getup as she analyzed it she had small smile on her face.

"Well it suits you extremely well don't you agree sweetie?" Glynda asked

He answered with a smile and that really melted her heart this was the first time she saw him feel real happiness for once in his life it truly felt so nice and then she looked at Liebe and was about to say something.

"What do you say to Ms. Schnee Liebe?" Glynda asked

Liebe looked at Weiss and he got out of Glynda's grasp and waddled over to the white haired heiress and wrapped his arms around her leg and then Liebe looked up at Weiss and smiled at her.

"Thank you Ms.Weiss." Liebe said

This was too much for Weiss to handle she was have a error 404 moment in her head and suddenly she picked Liebe up at the speed of light and was hugging him tightly she just couldn't handle his adorableness this was just way too much for her.

(Basically like this)

"Oh you are just the sweetest demon ever and don't let anyone tell you any different in fact if somebody does tell you any different come to me and I shall straighten them out ok?" Weiss said

Liebe processed everything that Weiss said to him he wasn't stupid he just didn't have the heart to tell her he knows exactly what she meant because he was to kindhearted to say otherwise so he just nodded in response to what Weiss said to him.

Small time skip

Narrator POV

Liebe's day was far from over he was going to enjoy his new gift he had received from Weiss by trying to scare and Intimidate people with his new outfit he would try to sneak up and scare the students who saw zero harm in this and decided to just play along this was mainly female students they just pretended to be scared of a "big evil demon" and other female students just either ruffled his hair or pick him up and hug him and this caused him blush whenever they did that stuff. On a topic related to this Glynda did not exactly allow him to do this unsupervised so she had Dr.Oobleck supervise him to make sure he did not do anything bad.