chapter 4

Through the ride to house, both were lost in their own world, Nixon was asleep with his head leaning against the window from being all exhausted from the school, Ashton was wide awake.

He was in his deep thought, he thought of Stella, nobody ever captured their interest as much as now but now she's the one in his mind,

Yes, there were couple of girls who would sometimes capture both their attention, but this one was kind of different.

Ashton thought the time Stella wounded their cuts and scratches, nobody would care if they fought or get any cuts, nobody would come to cure them, nobody except Stella and her.

It's been years since anybody came to them with concerns in their eyes, they either come for their attention or for their notes.

Those puppy eyes she showed when she watched the scar cut filled with blood.

He was so memorized with her eyes he didn't notice anything at all, it was like watching the stars at night.

While still in his trance he didn't notice his brother waking up and getting out of the car with his bag slinging in his one shoulder.

He also got out and went inside his house.

......

Luna got home with her mom and the first thing her mom made her do was to get freshen up and have her lunch, after she got freshen into new clothes and had her lunch while blabbering about her day in her school, her mom listened to her with a sweet smile on her face.

After lunch, her mom made her sit at the couch and took her notebooks to check if any teachers had given her any homework, as predicted, they gave her tons of homework at such an age.

With a sigh, she made Luna sit with her with great difficulty, Luna whining the homework that not important.

Well she is correct, when did homework become important in the first place.

But Bethany knew better than to tell her, so she made her sit with her and they together got their Luna's homework done.

By the time it was done Luna was tired and was yawning constantly, her mom took all the books in her hand and put them back into her small barbie bag.

She held Luna head and placed them softly on the couch, trying not to wake her up.

After that she began to clean her home and made dinner for both of them.

Luna woke up around some time later and when she got up she could smell the delicious food Auroma filled in the house,coming from her kitchen,  her mom made her one of the favourite dinner dishes ; one - pot Chicken and broccoli pasta.

Bethany heard her coming into her kitchen, "hey my baby woke up" she chirped. "Uhmm you made my fav" Luna exclaimed while looking at the dish with wide eyes.

Although kids would have hate veggies, but Luna was an obedient and very good girl who would eat all her stuff on her plate, even if there was capsicum or brocolli

Her mother was very proud of her, that's why she would make something that would have a healthy veggies on the dish and her daughter would eat it while heartedly.

"Honney how about we share this with our new neighbour?" Bethany said after wiping her hands on the kitchen towel and put her apron on the hanging rack by the side of the kitchen.

"Yes but wouldn't the twins hate me there, they already didn't talk or play with me before?" She said looking down at her feet.

She still couldn't get past the time where they were rude to her.

Her mother let out a sigh and kneeled  down in fron of her, "oh my baby, I'm sure they would talk to you this time, don't worry, if they don't then they're bad boys" her mother tried to cheer up her mood, and it definitely did.

Luna laughed with her mother and both the mother and daughter took their diner in a lunch box and head out to the door.

They both halted outside their neighbours door, Bethany looked down at her daughter and gave a reassuring smile and with that she knocked at the door handle.

Few seconds later the door opened and Valerie was standing with a scowl  mood, as in she didn't expect them to be standing but another one of the agents standing at the door,

She as usual was wearing a tight dress and Bethany couldn't understand how such a women as much same as her age could dress and wear tight dress as her.

She looked down at her down and as sweet as the mother is, she did t want to seem judgemental so she hid it by a beautiful smile and briskly shook her hands with her.

"Hello mrs. Valerie how are you?" She politely asked her, "I'm fine, how are you it's been days since we've met, isn't it? She replied.

Valerie looked down at the sweet girl and bend down to her level and ruffled her hair "how are you baby Luna? She asked her.

"I'm fine aunty how are you?" She politely replied with a smile.

"Oh my I'm too young to be called aunty you know you can call me Valerie and yes I'm fine how about you two come inside the house"

She stepped aside to give them enough space for both of them to come inside

__________

I know this chapter is boring but ig you can call it a filler chapter, I promise the next chapter will be quickly publish with a lengthy one.

Please vote and comment