chapter 11

Ashnikko - STUPID feat. Yung baby tate

Off topic* ( Idk why but when I wrote this chapter it reminded me of this song)

Stella p.o.v

The hand that was pinning my mouth left me, leaving me with erected breathing and a bubbling fear,

Who is it?

My vision and surrounding is nothing but dark, black. I thought i was the only one with heavy breathing but i could sense someone just in front of me, their hot breathe fanning my face. As I was about to turn around and search for a switch for the lights.

The lights are switched on almost blinding my vision with sudden bright light.

I closed my eyes and then open them slowly only to see Nixon standing in front of me, with an unreadable expression on his face.

I furrowed my brows and now I looked around, i noticed there are brooms, mops and buckets and some other boxes stacked up just a feet away from me, then i realise I'm in a storage unit.

"Nixon what is going on?" I voiced, why would he be here in the dark?

Was he the one who shut my mouth and dragged me here?

I had millions of questions but none of them were answered. I stare into his face when i expect some kind of explanation but rather than that he came closer to me, taking little and slow steps.

I, instinctly take steps backward. It's not like I'm scared of him or what, it's just he's behaviour is very different that it's starting to annoy me a bit.

When i took two more steps back, i suddenly hit the door. It's doesn't feel like a door, my subconscious thought.

I turn my head and look behind me, and it's definitely not a door but a person. I look up from their chest and saw Ashton, with similar facial emotion as his twin as he looks down on me.

What the...

"Ashto-" i couldn't complete his name when I'm suddenly pushed forward. I feel my breathe leaving me because of his sudden thrust. I stumbled forward a little because of little gap between us but Nixon caught me in his arms securely and gripped my forearms, tightening as seconds passes.

"Stella, the reason I called you here is because..." Nixon trailed off, leaving me with ions of thoughts.

He swifty eyes swifted from me to his brother behind me, they seem to stare at each other and silent communicate and as if something clicked in his mind. He, within a second changed his composure, going from looking little frightened to a determined posture.

"...Stella we have been with you for a long time and I--no we have been feeling connected with you, we have so many emotions that we couldn't describe during our past years but we've had enough and today we're here to confess it to you face to face--," Nixon said everything in one breathe.

My mind trying to capture every words he said. He paused, inhaled deeply,

"We love you Stella, both, me and ashton are in love with you." Nixon admitted.

I stand there still, staring into nothing, i open my mouth to say a word, a letter maybe but nothing came out only the blows of air was what I got.

we love you--

We--

After a moment of deafening silence, i talk "how long?" My voice only an audible whisper.