chapter 14

Location: Dubai

I tap my polished shoes violently on the tiled floor, I've waiting here for the past five minutes and that man still hasn't arrived yet for the meeting.

"How long is he gonna take? I have other works to attain to" i look up to my secretary Tobias who stood besides me.

He lean down a little to my side and says; "he should be here any minute now, he's secretary says there are stuck in traffic."

"If he knows it's traffic jam he should be here the night before, he be sleeping outside the lobby if he cares about he's business a little bit." I say as i took my phone out to check any messages and when i see none, i turn it off.

"Whatever proposal he brings, turn it down to every percentage he's late to every minute." I say, Tobias nods and just at that time the double glass door swings open.

Comes in an old fat man with a round belly in his fifties probably and one of the reputable most business man, Ibrahim Mohammed Sheikh.

I get up from my seat and he extends his arm to shake my hands," السلام عليكم " he says,
( Translate:  hello) )

I greet him, "وعليكم السلام ". I motion him to sit down on the two chairs in front of me, him and his female secretary takes the sits.
( Translate:  hello) )

"I apologise Mr Armani, i was stuck in traffic." He say apologetically. I nod my head, "you should know my time is money Mr Sheikh" i remind him.

"So i heard that you brought a offer, let's hear it" i get straight to the point. He already wasted my time enough for me to talk other shit.

I could see he hesitates a little before he exhales, "we've known you company for a very long time and it's one of th reputated corporation and in centre in the business industry. So our company, Sheikh Oil Inc from Saudi Arabia want to export some of our best Oils to you." He goes back to his professional manner and speaks with confidence.

I nod my head with my finger to my chin with my elbow rested on the arm chair. " Why do you think we should buy your oils?" I ask him. I heard about their company, it's good with their partners and doesn't cheat and plays fairly.

"Saudi Arabia is known for its refined Oil production and we've done an analysis on your company and it says that you've not yet expanded your business to southwestern Asia" he says as he's secretary shows us the chart of his companies yearly annual achievements tally.

I watch carefully to the numbers,"I would be very pleasured if you have us as our first collaboration in the southwestern Asia." He adds.

"So we've been very impressed and want to associate our business with you" he finishes. Tobias standing besides me takes notes of everything important said during the discussion.

"Your deals looks impressive, i want to know how much you'll be offering" i say with my hodded eyes staring right into his eyes.

"15 percent" he says immediately.

I think about for a minute. Then i nod my head in agreement. Tobias leans down and whispers to me about the calculation of the expense and i listen carefully.

"Okay, how much will you be expecting us?" I ask this time my elbows on the glass desk. He thinks about for some time and answers, "sixty two million" he says.

"Fifty five" i voice as i lean back in my seat. He arches his thick brow. "It's too little, you need to know about the worth of our Oil Mr Armani."

"I know every worth in this world but you don't know my worth of time, eh?" I quirk my brows to him. He visibly shrinks to his seat.