chapter 19

( there might be some mistakes)

"How have you been?" Ashton asked me whilst eating plate full of his pasta. He kept a firm hand on my thigh during the dinner and how i so badly wanted to rip it off.

"It was so good after you left" i reply back. In instinct, his hand gripped harder as i said it as if telling me I chose the wrong choice of words. Both forced a smile to me. "It will be much more greater now onwards" Nixon replied in a sarcastically tune.

I didn't say anything but ate my food silently. After a while of eating the utensils clinking in the plate and with the sounds of our breathe.

With their constant stares at me and chattering in small talk where they constantly asked about my life, the waiter finally came in with yet another cart.

"Hope you're enjoying your dinner, mind if i pour you drinks?" The waiter asked as he took out a bottle of red wine from the ice bucket filled to the rim. He waited for approval from us and when he got it from the twins nodded their head and the waiter poured their drinks elegantly, in a smooth robotic manner that many could not succeed in first try.

After filling the glass till half he turned to mine, almost the liquid to be dropped eagerly waiting but was stopped by Nixon, "she doesn't drink" he said. I briefly look at him and then turn to the waiter, "a soft drink would be good, thank you" i say sweetly. Trying to keep my ubbling anger within myself.

He nods his head smiling and walks off with the empty plates. In a minute or so he comes back and pours me mango drink and goes back. putting the glass at the tip of my mouth and drank about a glup or so, "come with us"

Suddenly suprised by his bluntly demand i coughed and spitting a little when the liquid got to different pipe, i coughed furiously until i calmed down and till then they looked at me unbothered to help me a bit.

"Wha--what?" I asked as i wipe my mouth with a tissue. They had to be crazy for asking me this.

"I said come home with us" Ashton again said and louder as if I'm deaf.

"No" i say, "never" i reply as i shake my head and get up. First they come to my house uninvited, gave me their picked dress, got me in a car and ask very casually to me to stay as if nothing happened to past years.

When i turned around to get myself out of here i briskly turned to them who satted on the chair freely and unbothered.

"Open the elevator" i demand. When one of them didn't move i tried it again, "give me my god damn lift" i shouted. In seconds Ashton got up from his seat and took steps towards me.

I noticed he was wearing simple white crisp shirt with sleeves rolled to till his elbows, if only, if only we were still the way we were before or if i met them in different circumstances. I would be fall down the stairs because of good looking he or his brother looks.

It's always if.

Ashton walked towards me with slow and intimidating steps. I, whose getting little scared wanted to take steps back but I had to stand straight if i had to get them to leave me alone.

"You think you can get away from us?" He smirk looking at my face, with his eyebrows up in a taunting manner.

I glared at him, if only looks could kill.

He took one more step and now he was in front of my face. I eyed his chest, unable to look at his stone cold face.

He slowly lifts his finger to the tip of my chin and lifts my chin up, "hm? Why, getting scared?" He has a smug smile as he looks at me in Amusement.

"Scared, From you? As if" i scoffed and eye rolled at him as i turned my head to the sideways. But within seconds he gripped my chin much more harder than before and forced me to look at his face.

"Watch your tone. You're playing with fire, Stella" he says warningly. Frozen under his thundering stare i didn't notice his other hand slowly snaking around my waist from my oversized hoodie and disappear under it.

I flinched when i feel his warm fingers under my cold ones. He smirks and eyes my face. He leans close to me and i lean back. He continued it and i did it too until i can't.

When i bend backwards almost half way, my foot lost its grip and i slipped out of my balance.

Out of instinct of falling i gripped his forearms when i felt myself falling. He didn't bulge and effortlessly grasped me, pulled me up leaned close to my neck in seconds.

I push at his chest, unable to breathe in the scent of this man. But he wouldn't resist and started to suck on my neck. He licks my neck and to suck on one specific part i hate so much. Because it's my sweet spot and he knows it from the last time i met them.

He smirks against my skin as i try to hold back a moan in  the back of my throat. No Stella. Hold it in. I push at his chest but instead he grips both my hands and puts them behind my back which unintentionally allowed me leaning more of my upper body for more closer i feel like I'm closer to pass out.

"Come with us" he says again. I shake my head to him despite the shooting pain. I hate it when someone orders me and especially someone like them.

"Stella you don't know you're doing nothing but fueling the already burning fire inside us" he says. He grips my chin harder and makes my face turn around the table.

"It's Arnold baby" he whispers in my ear.

____

What is happening? What do you think of new or real name of Nixon - Arnold Armani?

Long time no see. I'm sorry i left unnoticed. The reason ? I just had alot in my hands and had no time to write. But now we're back.

Please don't expect me to update three times a week like i used to to because I'm in college and have lots of studies i have to work my ass off. Also my brother's getting married so there's gonna be many occasions in my fam and I'll probably have no time.

BUT i promise. Promise to update one or two times a week. That's a promise.

Till then bye bye.