chapter 21 (authors back)

"sign" Ashton said. He looked down at me with such triumph expression i had to look away immediately when i looked up at him.

"Sign? What for?" I rose my eyebrows at them to appear as brave and confident with my works. But on the inside I'm trembling from head to toe because they of how intimidating they look. And they know it too.

"I think we both know you know how to read and write." He tilt his head to a side and looked down at me. I let my expression be neutral because he was indirectly telling me to read it and know what's in it.

I looked at the pages and read. Skipping through most of the unnecessary paragraphs and looking at what took my interests.

'Rule number one. All the party B needs and necessity will be provided by party A if the party B agreements and accepted by party A'

'Rule number two. Never leave without permission. Take one of the party A with party B anywhere'

'Rule number three. All the obligations should to obliged from party A to party B'

'Rule number four. Party B should live in party A residence, under any circumstances.'

'Rule number five. If party B doesn't listen to all the requests by party A, party B gets punishment in return.'

My eyes are popped out of my sockets.never disobey them or get punishment? 

I have to ask for permission for anything and if and only they see it fit will they agree to it?

They're crazy. absolute insane.

"What kind of contract is this?" I murmur to myself. At this point i wished i had fainted.

"Have you read all the terms?" Nixon's asked. I looked up and he was standing with hands in his pockets, waiting for my answer.

"I will not sign " i shook my head and stood up abruptly. I threw the paper back to the table and turned my head to them.

Their expression which was relaxed and calm seconds ago turned into a sour one.

They looked back at each other and looked back at me. At once.

"Stella, don't cause trouble now." Ashton said. He eyes narrowed like a siren eyes when i looked full in the face. But it lowered my confidence and i had to shrimp myself from his steel like expression.

"What kind of contract is this?" I glare at them. One by one hoping for some answers that this was all a joke, a prank.

I hoped they will burst into laughters a second later but i found none. Their expression didn't leave anything but seriousness.

Thinking maybe this is a prank, a worst prank.

I turned back around to find my purse and when i found mine i leaned forward to it but by the time I grabbed it, my purse was snatched from my fingertips.

Ashton, who snatched the purse from behind me took my purse and threw it across the other table at full force that i got a whiff of air across my face.

I gape at him. What in the... I turned around the direction he threw my bag and with a determined mind that i will get out of here. I walked right to get back what's mine.

When i stepped two more steps i reached forward, leaned downed to pick it up. I sling the bag to my body criss crossly so that he wouldn't a chance to get it now.

When i dreaded for their next move to again snatch my belongings, it happen nothing. I took a step and did a little pause. But i didn't stop for a second for them to notice and i finally began my walk out of this hell room.

With each walking step out of the door my mind wander around. Alot of thoughts came to my mind at once.

The thoughts that shouldn't wander to my mind at this time of the moment.

Looking for the way out, they called out.

"If you dare step one more step, i will cancel your mom's career and you'll be in the streets the next day" Nixon called out.

I scoffed,

Really he couldn't find a better reason to make me stay than blurting this horrible promise?

I inhaled loudly, swing my head back, and with a proud chest, i jerked then off.

"All your pleasures"

I watched them twitched their jaw muscle and give each other a look that.

I gazed at them for a solid two seconds and turned my head around and walked back to my home. My safe place.

________________

Hellooo...i know i know.

I'm terrible at keeping up the story bc let me be brutally honest, I'm not coming up with ideas and it's become bring to me to the point that i forgot my story is existing and i should put my effort to make story for you guys.

But i recently been so glued up in dark romance novel books (physical books or the online books) that I'm finding them much more cooler than this app.

But let's be honest you can't find good books like here than any other place.

Sooooooooo.

I'm back?

Not BACK back, but like I'm still here...watching y'all. *This author is still living... unfortunately*

So I'll be publishing and CONTINUING the story.

I will not talk about my publishing updates because it is not too sure too.

For those who asked if the book is discontinued, no. It's not.

PS: so sorry if there is plot gaps or sum sentences that doesn't make sense, bc it's been months since I'm writing. I will edit it out later.

Sorry for the short chapter T_T