chapter 10

Few days later

Today is the last day of final exam for the twins, the most dreading moment for them because after today they'll not see their Stella after today.

All the students in their class are waiting to get over their stressful days exams week to so that they can have their break and rome to cities to countries with their friends and family and then apply for college admission they have been wishing for.

But that's not the same case with the twins, they'd hoped that this exams week would last for about a month, giving student's two to three days for study leave and then weekends leave and then the exams but not in their luck that the exams had to be rushed without giving them single break to breathe.

exams after exams, they're both exhausted, not from staying up all night to study but from their running time out. The exams have lasted for a week and today is the final exam for them, mathematics.

This whole week they're plotting, planning and studying their asses off, all at the same time. Hoping what they're planning with will outcome with luck and joy.

After a cold shower and standing in the shower head for about an hour, which has gotten into their usual routine, from early in the morning to their bed time. Because that's the only place they could do what their body desires,  masturbate every time, giving all their desperation and lust into working their hands off on their dicks whenever they think about her.

After both of them showered in their own bathrooms. Ashton and Nixon both get dressed in their own seperate rooms and head down for breakfast, awaiting their sweet captivating  smell of pancakes with drizzles of maple syrup.

As they head down they notice her, Valerie. Valerie was as usual talking to someone on her phone with the language which couldn't quite grasp since they're still learning Mandarin Chinese.

She's been on call everyday, but it has been going on for few seconds, updating them everything that's happening here, all the moves the brothers do goes to him.

When she notices their arrival she quickly hangs up her phone and put it inside her jeans pocket,she puts on smiling expression and she also heads to sit down on the six person dining table.

Ashton and Nixon sit down side by side and Valeria is sitted in their opposite. She serves the plate and begin piling the pancakes. After that she served her own plate and begin devouring the breakfast. It was only the clanking of utensils and the eating sounds,

Until Valerie cleared her throat in an intention of gaining thier attention, when the twins didn't bother to look up, she did it again, only louder but the brothers did not bat an eye to her either time.

"Drink water, it'll help" Ashton said still not looking up, he knows why she's doing this. Embarrassed, she drank water and set it down on the table.

"So boys, are you excited?" She folded her fingers and brought them under her chin, giving all her attention to them.

Excited my ass Nixon muttered and since arriving at the table, he finally looked up at her.

He stayed silent and looked at her"Is everything ready?" He quired, he knows Valerie too well. She's always organised for her given work and never keep it disorganised. Always devoted to her work is why he chose her.

"Oh everything's all set,I've booked your tickets,
Packed your bags, given the notice to your school and to him too" she blinks her eyes and smiles.

"All you both need is your give your best to your last exam and then I'll be waiting for you in the car and then we'll all head off" she explains.