PROLOGUE

[ sheepwon ]

sheepwon:
It's all ready now hyung
Just don't get yourself caught

Jake:
Oh okayy
Thanks

sheepwon:
And please
Move faster😡

Jake:
Sorry✌️

*************

Jake slowly opened the door, peeking first.

He let out a relief sigh when he saw no one.

He slowly goes downstairs and looked around, some maids are in the kitchen, busy preparing their food.

The boy tiptoed, carefully leaving their house.

He locked the front door and turned around, he saw his friends waiting, "Faster!" Jungwon whisper-yelled.

Before Jake could go. "Sir? Where are you going?" A one maid asked, "you're not allowed to go outside, sir" she added.

"RUN!" Sunoo shouted, Jake did what he said, even though he accidentally dropped his one bag.

Jake hopped onto Jungwon's bike.

------------

"Hello? Does anyone live here?" Hee asked, slightly raising his voice and knocking at the same time.

The doorknob moved causing him to back away.

But it just opened a little, "Hello" he smiled and peeked, he only saw a boy, wearing a black hoodie, looking at him, expressionless.

The boy's eyes were too sharp that if stare can kill you, he's probably be dead right now.

"Uh.. sorry if i woke you up or disturb you on something.. but my friend will also live here and i want to know who will be his roommate.." he said but the boy only looked at him.

"W-well.. i think i'm wrong.. what number is this apartment again?" He asked, "apartment 23" the boy simply answered.

Hee nodded, "ahh.. nope, i'm not mistaken hehe, hope that you and my friend get along well." He said, the boy just closed the door.

"That cold guy" Heeseung mumbled and throw his fist at the air.

While the boy leaned his back against the door, "another pain in head again." He frowned, touching the bridge of his nose.

------------------

"I really appreciate your efforts guys, thank you" Jake thanked, "that's nothing, Jake. you're our friend" Hanbin said.

"But still, thank you" Jake replied and pulled them all for a hug.

"Stop hugging, i already found an apartment for you" Heeseung interrupted, giving the key to Jake.

Jake looked at it and smiled, "thank you"

"I'll promise that i will pay for what you all did for me, not now but maybe soon" he added, they all just gave him a thumbs up.

"I'll go now" he said and goes inside the elevator, he waved at his friends, "bye"

"Bye" they all waved back, the elevator closed, "he should be safe here now" Hanbin said, "i'm sure he will be" Geonu added.

Before they could leave, Hee suddenly remembers something, "fuck, i forgot to tell Jake that he has a roommate"

"It's fine, let hyung to handle it now" Jungwon said.

--------------

The younger is humming a song while finding the apartment 23, carrying his one large bag and a backpack.

He stopped and faced the door that has a paper sticking on it, saying '23'

"This must be it" he mumbled and open the door with the key that Hee gave.

"Wow.." he whispered, amazed how clean the apartment is, he put down his bags and open the first room he saw.

It's a bedroom, "wow.." he mumbled and poked the bed, it's so soft and so does the blanket.

Seeing and feeling how it looks like to live in an apartment is really exciting for him.

He left the room and opened the second room, he saw bedroom again, "what?.." he whispered, looking at the two bedrooms, "maybe an extra one?.."

He just shrugged and closed it, he approached the kitchen and opened the refrigerator, "wow, i didn't know that there would be free foods" he smiled and grabbed a one piece of chocolate.

He looked at his watch, "it's just 5:30pm, maybe i should rest first" he mumbled and goes inside the other bedroom.

He let his body fall on the bed, closing his tired eyes, he grabbed a pillow and hugged it.

"It feels so nice.." he whispered before completely falling asleep.

----------------

The younger woke up from his sleep, properly sitting while catching his breathe heavily, "i dreamed about it again.."

He facepalmed himself and stands up.

He was about to open the door when he heard a loud door slammed, his eyes widened and grabbed the baseball bat beside the door.

He holds it tightly, slightly shaking in fear while slowly opening the door.

He peeked and saw a boy, topless, only wearing a towel on his lower body, checking his things.

He ran and hit his head with the baseball bat, "THIEF!"

"Aa!" The man groaned, caressing his head.

He annoyingly looked at Jake who's hugging his bags while aiming the baseball bat at him.

"W-who are you?? Why are you in my apartment?? Why are you topless?? Why are you checking my things???" He non-stopped asking.

The boy stopped caressing his head, he scoffed and stands up properly.

"for your information, i also live here" He said.

Jake blinked many times, "h-how can you prove???" He questioned, stuttering.

The boy sighed, he goes inside the other bedroom and took something, it's a key, same with the key that Hee gave.

Jake slowly put his bags down and the bat, he shyly scratched the back of his head, "i'm sorry.." he apologized.

"Forget about it" The boy only said and grabbed an ice cubes inside the ref, also grabbing a towel to wrap it around it and put it on his head.

Jake just silently watched him, feeling so embarrassed.

The boy sat down on the couch, closing his eyes while the towel with the ice cubes is on top of his head.

"But.. why are you checking my things?.." Jake asked, the boy opened his eyes, "it's not my fault that you put it here, not in your room" he replied.

Jake scoffed, kinda felt offended.

He grabbed his bags and opened the door of his room, "tch" he tched.

A/N: Lololol, idk what to say.
My corny era again