22

A/N: this chapter is slight inspired by the kdrama called weightlifting fairy.

*******

"Our friends messaged me, they want us to come with them, going to the amusement park, should we go?" Sunghoon questioned, back hugging Jake while the younger is brushing his teeth.

"Should we? I only want to cuddle with you" Jake questioned back and turned around to giggle, "we should not, finish brushing your teeth, we'll cuddle after" he replied.

They both laughed.

"Aaa!" Sunghoon almost shouted, got surprised when he heard a loud bang noise.

"Ayoo! We didn't know that you two are not locking the front door" Riki shouted, barging inside, "Ya" K scolded him.

That confused Sunghoon, he left Jake inside the bathroom, "what are you all doing here?" He asked, "aren't we all going to have some fun?" Jungwon said, wiggling his shoulders, Jay chuckled with his cuteness.

"We're just about to refu-" he got cut off when Jake peeked, "I'm in!" He shouted, making Sunghoon's eyes to widened.

'i thought you want to cuddle with me?' he mouthed, a pout curve on his lips, the younger only laughed.

He sighed, "y'all really ruined my moment today" he dramatically said, touching his chest, going inside his room.

They just made a disgusted face behind his back. [ Lol, poor Sunghoon ]

*************

"We feel so single.." Geonu mumbled, looking at Jake, Sunghoon, Jungwon, Jay, Hanbin and K who's holding each other hands.

Sunoo and Riki kept glancing to each other, they want to do the same but they all still don't know that they're dating.

They just both sighed.

***************

Jaaaaayyyyy

Liked by jungwoniee and 1,200 others

Jaaaaayyyyy 😍

View all 100 comments
jungwoniee 🥰

-----------------

First, they goes inside a store with full of headbands and more things, Jay and Jungwon grabbed the couple cat headband for them.

While Sunoo and Riki chose the evil and angel one, hoping that their friends wouldn't notice that they purposely picked it so they also can match.

"This is cool" Jake mumbled and grabbed the black shades, he put it on, "do i look cool?" He asked to Sunghoon, doing a cool pose.