24

A/N: i apologize for writing such a cringe crash scene, i really don't know how to write the scene where the car hits their bike.
I cringed so many times when i read that.
Sorry

**************

5 DAYS LATER

"Jake!" Sunghoon shouted, getting up from his sleep, breathing heavily, his face are full of sweats.

He saw his friends and even Jake's, talking to the doctor.

"Sunghoon" Jay called him and quickly goes inside, "why did you get up? Just rest" He scolded.

"Where's Jake?.." Sunghoon mumbled, touching his forehead who has a bandage wrapped around it.

The room fell silent when he asked that, "Jake.."

"He's still unconscious.." Hanbin continued.

They all looked at Sunghoon when he said that.

"I-it's my fault.." he blamed himself, shaking, tears are nonstop dripping.

"No.. don't blame yourself.." K said, tapping his back, "i-it's my f-fault hyung.."

"No, don't blame yourself, the driver of the car.. he admitted that he did it on purpose" Hee said, causing Sunghoon to stop and looked at him, "what?.."

"He did it so they would not be struggling in catching him anymore." He added, "so don't blame yourself, it's not your fault"

The older only looked down, "i.."

"I need to see Jake.." he whispered and about to stand up when the doctor stopped him, "you need to rest, you're the one who had more bad injuries"

"I'm okay" Sunghoon said and pushed him away, putting on his slippers.

"No, you can't-" The doctor got cut off when Riki kneeled down infront of him.

"Doc, please let him.. even just for 5 minutes.. we.. we will stay by his side incase if something happens.." Riki begged, causing the doctor's eyes to widened, "w-why are you begging.."

"Please.." Riki begged one more time, that made the doctor to looked at Sunghoon, he sighed, "if your head hurts, tell it to me immediately"

Sunghoon smiled and nodded.

He grabbed the metal pole with the saline bag, "Hey, walk slowly" Jay scolded and goes beside him.

The others also did the same.

-------------

Their friends are outside, letting Sunghoon to have his time with Jake.

"Jake.." Sunghoon whispered, slowly reaching his hand, a tear fell down on his eye.

"P-please.. wake up.." he sobbed, gripping. "Jake.. my adi.."

The younger's other arm were injured, "please.."

"Adi.. love.. Jake.. wake up and sleep in my arms again.." he muttered, intertwining their hands, "i need you.. i badly miss you.."

He looked at the younger and saw a tear, falling down on his cheek, "y-you.. can hear me.." he mumbled and about to wipe his tear when.

"What are you doing here?" He stopped and turned around, he saw Jake's parents, raising an eyebrow at him.

That look offended the older, his heart that is hurt, was now filled with anger.

He stands up and grabbed his father's polo, "H-how.. How can you two do this to your own son?! To... jake?!" He shouted, crying.

"Since when did it become our fault?" His dad asked and removed his hands, "why are you throwing the blame on us? Aren't you the one who owns that bike?"

"We own it. We. Me and Jake, and this would not happened if you just let Jake be free, can't you see that he's scared of you two?! Can't you see that he only wants to be with me?!" He questioned and about to attack them again when K and Jay already stopped him by grabbing his arms.

Mrs. Sim approached him, she slapped Sunghoon, causing the older's eyes to widened, "he never feared us, stop making things, Jake knows that we're only doing this for his sake, for his future"

"For his sake? You two literally beaten him up and locked him inside his room! Ignoring the fact that Jake is traumatized of being alone yet you two still locked him!" Hanbin barged, shouting, "hyung.." Jungwon calmed him down.

"Trauma? HA.. HAHAHAHA" His dad laughed, "How can you laugh?!" Sunghoon questioned, eyebrows were furrowed, trying to get out from his friends grip.

"He never had trauma, he's just a crybaby" he continued, almost tearing up while laughing.

"What?!"

"He always do that, cry, cry, cry. He's crying about everything, even with the little things" Mr. Sim added.

"Are you really Jake's dad?.." Geonu asked, jaws were dropped in what he just heard.

"Jay, K, let me go!" Sunghoon shouted, he badly want to punch them, say how they have been a bad parents for Jake.

"Don't shout, kid." Mrs. Sim pointed her finger at Sunghoon, "or else i'll call the guards and let them to drag you" She warned.

........

"Hyung?.."

They all stopped from arguing when they heard Sunoo, calling someone, "Jake hyung!" He shouted in excitement.

That widened Sunghoon's eyes, he turned around and saw the younger, struggling to sit.

"Jake.." he mumbled, Jay and K let go of him, he seems that he calmed down when he saw Jake.

Sunoo hugged him, "hyung.. we're so worried about you" he cried.

But Jake seems confused.

Sunoo let go of him and let Sunghoon to approach Jake, "what a relief.. Jake..." He whispered, embracing him.

He felt the younger's warm again, "i'm so worried.. i couldn't stand staring at you, while you're unconscious.. it hurts me so much.. it's shattering my heart into peaces.." he murmured.

He broke the hug and caressed his hands, he held Jake's cheek, "so it's a relief that you already have woken up.. my adi.." he mumbled and smiled, sticking their heads.

"This is the first time we saw him crying again." Jay whispered, staring at the two.

Jake only backs up, he take away his hand.

"Why?.." Sunghoon asked, confused why did he do that.

"I-i'm sorry but.."

"Who are you?"

A/N: i'll update again in any hours.