20

A/N: curse if you want HAHSHAH

"You two seems to be in a good mood today huh?" Hanbin questioned, staring at the two who's holding each other hands.

They nodded, "we are"

"In just any minutes, classes will already start, we should walk faster" Hee interrupted, looking at his watch.

But, when they already arrived, many students are gathering, gossiping outside the school.

"What's going on?" Sunoo and Jungwon mumbled, tip toing to peek.

The students moves away when they saw Jake.

The younger got confused, "why-"

His eyes widened the moment he saw who they're gossiping to.

"there you are, our precious son."

That made Jake to tremble in fear, tightening the grip on Sunghoon's hand, the older glanced over at him, "are you okay?"

Jake looked back, "i'm... i'm scared.." he mumbled.

'that face, that face again.'

"I'll protect you, don't worry, you're safe with me" he said.

Jake slightly felt relief, "stay at my back" Sunghoon said which the younger really did, he bravely faced his parents.

"Who are you?" Mrs. Sim asked, Jake is only hiding behind his back, afraid to look at his parents eyes.

"I'm Sunghoon, his boyfriend, nice to meet you Mrs. and Mr. Sim" he greeted, sarcastically smiling, offering his hand.

"Boyfriend?" Mr. Sim questioned, "you're our son's boyfriend?" He laughed, "wake up from your fantasies, my son is straight."

The older laughed back, "seems like you don't know your son that well."

"What do you mean?" Jake's dad asked, felt offended by his words.

"I mean.... Just believe whatever comes out in my mouth, i never lie" Sunghoon replied, tapping his shoulder, making Jake's dad to scoffed in disbelief.

"Is it true? Jake? Is this your boyfriend?" Mrs. Sim asked, grabbing his arm, Jake got startled from it.

He fell silent, not even complaining how her mom is now squeezing his arm.

Sunghoon take him back, "Let us go."

"we should be heading to our class right now but we can't do it because you two kept interrupting us, please get out of our way" he added.

"Don't you have manners?" Mrs. Sim asked, "only for the one's who deserve it"

Hanbin and others now goes beside them, taking Jake with them, "we'll just go first with Jake"

The older looked at Jake who can't even make eye contact with him, he sighed and nods.

"No, we still need to talk with him" Mr. Sim said, Sunghoon looked at him with a glare, "don't you see that we're now late?"

"I don't care, we need to talk with him, we're his parents so you have no rights to stop us" he replied, "Jake, come here" he commanded.

"No.. don't.." Sunghoon mumbled, looking at Jake, tightly holding his hand.

Jake looked back and slowly removed his hand.

"No.." the older mumbled again, the younger just looked down and goes beside his parents, "g-go first.."

That made Sunghoon to clench his fist while his friends are only looking worriedly at him, "No, i'll wait for you" the older said and goes beside him, "you all go first" he added, signalling to their friends to go first.

They nodded, "be careful.." they mouthed.

Sunghoon just let out a little smile and now looked at Mrs. and Mr. Sim.

His parents sighed, "you can wait here, you don't need to hear everything, it's for our family's privacy."

The older nodded, "no problem"

-------------

Sunghoon is currently leaning his back against the wall, staring at Jake and his parents direction.

His parents is scolding him.

Jake is just looking down, looks like he already got used to it but already tired hearing it.

"What are they talking about.." he mumbled.

"Are you happy? Are you happy running away to us just to be with that boy?!"

He heard, stare turning into glare.

The younger is only looking down, don't know what to answer.

Sunghoon felt bad, "Jake.."

His eyes widened and ran towards to them when Mrs. Sim slapped Jake, "i thought you just need to talk with him?!, why did you slapped him?!" He asked, raising his voice.

Jake's eyes were full of tears, the older turned around to check him.

"Jake, adi.." he called him, gently, but the younger's eyes starts dripping tears, making his heart shattered into peaces, it also hurts him, it aches his heart.

"Get out of this, boy" Mr. Sim only replied and about to grab Jake again when Sunghoon already backs away with him, "No, it's already enough, i'm not letting it again to happen."

Jake caressed his cheek, "that's enough hoon.. lets just go.." he whispered, grasping on his blazer.

Mr. Sim laughed, "are you his father? Are you his mother? Where did you get the audacity to say that?"

He was about to answer him when Jake grasp more tightly, signalling him to just stop.

He sighed and calm himself, he looked at him, Jake held his hand, "lets go.. hoon.."

He let out an assuring smile and nods, he glanced over at his parents again before walking away with Jake.

"We'll leave our guards to observe him, we want Jake back and you can't stop us from it" his parents said before they could go.

Sunghoon just intertwined their hands and tightened it.

*********

Him and their classmates are very distracted with the 2 guards outside, staring at them.

"Why the principal is even allowing them to do that" Sunghoon mumbled, he looked at Jake who seems lost, "Jake" he called him.

"Jake" he called him again, shaking him, the younger came back to his senses and looked back, "y-yes?"

"Nothing, you're just spacing out" he replied, "oh.. don't mind me.."

------------

"We saw a passage way at the back of the school and none of Jake's guards are observing there, just be careful" Riki said, "thanks" Sunghoon thanked, holding the younger's hand.

"Lets go" he mumbled and smiled, the younger looked at him and smiled back.

'how fake that smile is.'

A/N: :)(