2

Jake woke up, he looked around, "i fell asleep?" He asked himself, realizing that he's not on his bed, and is on the couch.

The bowl that he used last night is nowhere to be found.

He sat and yawned.

"i should transfer to another school.." he mumbled.

He stretched his back and stand up, he approached Sunghoon's door and about to knock when he remember the rules that he gave.

"Uhm.. Sunghoon?" He called him but he got no answer.

"Sunghoon?"
"SUNGHOON?"
"Heyyyyyyy"

The door suddenly opened, showing the older, wearing his uniform, towel is on top of his messy wet hair, expressionless looking at him.

Jake found that slightly attractive, he bit his inner cheek and cleared his throat.

"What?" Sunghoon asked

Jake shyly scratched the back of his neck, "can i come with you? My friends is in the same school as yours and i'm thinking of transferring there" Jake replied.

"Why would you transfer at our school?" He suspiciously asked, Jake nervously looked at him, "w-well.. personal reasons.." he stuttered.

Sunghoon looked at him first, he nods. "Go change"

Jake smiled and nodded, "thank you"

Before he could go, the older suddenly grabbed his wrist, that made him to flinch and look innocently at him, "w-what is it?"

Sunghoon cleared his throat, letting go of his wrist, "n-nothing, move faster, i don't want to be late" he only said and closed the door.

Jake blinked many times, "he's really strange" he mumbled and goes inside his room.

---------------

Jake slowly goes beside him, Sunghoon noticed it and slightly pushed him away by his finger, "don't get too close to me" he whispered.

Jake sighed and rolled his eyes, "tch" he tched that Sunghoon heard.

Sunghoon just shook his head in disbelief, he plugged the earphones on his ear, Jake is too noisy and it irritates him so much.

Jake jglanced over at him, he backs away and stopped, "you're ugly, looks like a thief, strict, stupid cold boy, i hate you" he backstabbed since he noticed the earphones on his ears, he probably cannot hear him.

Sunghoon turned around when he didn't saw Jake beside him, he saw the younger saying something and then laugh.

He scoffed, 'crazy'

----------

"Pretend that we don't know each other, i'll do the same." Sunghoon said and starts walking away, Jake sighed.

He waited for his friends outside, many students looked at him but he chose to ignore them.

Minutes later and Hanbin arrived with the others.

"Oh? Jake? What are you doing here?" Sunoo asked, Jake stands up, "i just don't wanna be alone in our apartment." he replied.

"But we have classes" Jungwon said, they all nodded, "that's why i came, i'll transfer here"

"You need your parents Jake, they need to come here and submit your transfer request, your some identifying information, proof of residency, medical forms, and transcripts from your current high school." Hanbin said, the younger sighed and sit again, "aishh.. what am i gonna do now? Stop studying? I can't do that.."

The three sat beside him and patted his back, "i'm friends with the son of the principal, should i ask him for help?" Hee asked.

Jake brightens up, "yes please" he pleaded, "but is it okay to say that you ran away? I mean, i'm sure he will ask the reason" Hee questioned, Jake nods.

"Okay, wait me here"

**************

Hee finally arrived with a smile on his face.

"What happened? Did they allow Jake?" Hanbin asked, Hee nodded, "but you'll start tommorow" he said.

"It's fine, what matter is i can go to school without my parents help anymore" Jake said, "so.. you'll stay here and wait for us?" Daniel asked.

"Maybe" Jake replied, "when the bell rings, we'll go outside for you, eat with us" Hanbin said, the younger smiled and nodded.

-------------

Jake is now walking around, Hanbin and others will leave in a few minutes.

The food that he bought earlier when the bell rang is already gone, he ate it all in boredom.

He stopped and flinched when the bell rings again.

He ran at the school gate and waited for them.

But then, he noticed Sunghoon, not alone, 3 boys are with him.

So he just chose not to call him.

"Jake!" Hanbin shouted, waving his hand, Jake smiled and waved back, he approached his friends.

Sunghoon on the other hand, turned around when he heard someone shouting Jake's name.

He saw the younger approaching his friends, 'is that his friends?'

"Dude, are you listening?" His friend asked, elbowing him, Sunghoon looked at him, he nodded, "sorry, Jay"

----------

"So what should we do?" Sunoo asked, they all are eating popsicles while walking, "shouldn't we go look and buy Jake hyung's uniform?" Jungwon questioned.

"Oh, you're right" Jake said, pointing the popsicle on him, the boy smiled.

"But i have no money left" Jake added, pouting, "don't worry, i'll pay for it" Hanbin said.

"Oh, thanks"

**********

[ Idk, i just don't know what to put in that scenes so it has many fast forwards. ]

Jake was about to open the door of their apartment, when it opened itself.

It showed Sunghoon, with his hoodie again, "oh, you're going somewhere?" Jake asked.

Sunghoon nodded, he noticed the paper bag on Jake's hand, "what is that?" He asked.

"Oh this?, My uniform, tommorow will be my first day in school" he excitedly replied.

Sunghoon just nods, "oh okay" he backs up so Jake could go inside.

He closed it after.

"Oh? I thought you'll go somewhere?" Jake asked, the older bit his inner cheek, "i don't want anymore" he only replied and goes to his room.

The younger just shrugged.

FLASHBACK

Sunghoon is currently leaning his back outside their apartment, waiting for Jake.

He will bowed sometimes to the people who will walk passed him.

"Why am i even waiting" he mumbled and goes inside again.

He sat on the couch, touching the bridge of his nose.

--------

He couldn't stop himself anymore, he stands up and opened the door again.

But that time, Jake finally showed up, with a bag on his hand.