11

"I've learned my lesson... Please.." Jake pleased, his mom/dad kneeled down and slapped him, "learned your lesson? Don't make me laugh"

The younger caressed his cheek, crying. "You don't deserve to be happy, not even for seconds." They said, Jake just looked down, "know your place, Jake."

"I'm not..-" he got cut off when his mom/dad slapped him again, "we saw how you smile earlier and now you're trying to deny it? What do you think about us? Blinds?"

Jake fist his hands, "no.." he replied and slowly shook his head.

"Good, son." They praised him and ruffled his hair, his parents stands up, "enjoy your punishment, jaeyun, our precious son." They whispered.

He let out a heavy sigh and closed his eyes, covering his ears, thoughted about that they will used his trauma as his punishment again.

But, he only saw his friends and Sunghoon, having fun, laughing and playing without him.

He smiled watching them, he slowly removed his hand from covering his ears.

Suddenly, they all vanished like a bubble, "where did they go?" He mumbled, looking around.

He felt something cold on his hand, he looked down and saw a knife, covered with blood, he immediately dropped it, shaking in fear.

He looked infront and saw their bodies lying on the ground, lifeless.

"No.." he mumbled and slowly approached Sunghoon, the one who's more closer to him, he hold his hand and gently squeeze it, "no.."

He looked down, crying.

"You killed me.." he stopped and looked at the older infront of him, "what are you talking about?.."

"You killed me Jake! You killed me!" He shouted, making Jake to let go of his hand, he looks so angry.

Sunghoon caressed his cheek, slowly going down on his chin, "die." He said as his hand goes down at his neck, hovering on top of him, choking him with so much force.

Jake just teared up, "s-stop.." he stuttered, slapping and trying to remove his hands but he's too strong compared to him.

***************

Sunghoon stopped when he heard a loud sobs and a glass that fell down sound.

"Jake.." he mumbled and stands up, he quickly opened the door and goes inside the younger's room.

Jake's face looks so red, grasping on the sheets, "s-stop" he stuttered, crying.

"Ya, Jake!" He shouted, the younger is struggling waking up.

Sunghoon hold his shoulders and lift him up, making Jake to wake up from his dream, breathing heavily, looking straightly.

He turned his head at Sunghoon, crying, "you.. you're a cruel person.." he mumbled, throwing little punches, his other hand is grasping tightly on his clothe.

"No, shh" Sunghoon shushed him, pulling him for a tight hug, also tearing up, "you're a cruel person just like them.." he mumbled, voice is shaking.

Sunghoon just hugged him tightly, "you're no different.."

The younger gave up, he stopped giving him little punches, letting go of his clothe but Sunghoon is still not letting go of him.

-------------

16 minutes later.

Jake fell asleep again, on Sunghoon chest, the older is slowly tapping his back, resting his chin at his head.