19

A/N: i posted the results and the meaning behind the choices but i think none of you saw it.
Someone might ask what time i revealed it earlier.
4:40am - 5:25am

And yes, i'll reveal it again soon.

*************

"HAHAHAHHAA really??" Jake asked, currently talking with another boy.

Sunghoon is just staring at them from afar, resting his chin at his palm, glaring.

"They seems having so much fun.." he mumbled, "ya, ya, ya, calm down" Jay calmed him as the older is clenching his hand.

"Since when did he got so close with other boys? I thought boys hate him?" Riki questioned, looking at Sunghoon for answer, "do i look like i know the answer?"

Jay elbowed Riki, signalling him to just shut up.

"Look at your hand, it's small HAHAHA" the boy laughed and compared his hand to Jake's.

That made Jay and Riki to look at Sunghoon who's faking his smile, "gosh they're so funny" he laughed, sarcastically.

"Don't laugh like that" K said, the older looked at him, "why?"

"It's scary"

"Oh.. you're right.." Jake agreed, "why my hand is small" He questioned and take back his hand, looking at his fingers.

"Cute" Sunghoon mumbled and smiled, "i really can't understand him sometimes" Jay whispered, Riki nods.

"Cute, our hands might fit each other perfectly" the boy said and grabbed Jake's hand, that made Sunghoon to stand up.

"He- he's definitely flirting!" Sunghoon whisper-yelled, pointing at the boy, Jay and Riki just laughed.

"Why Jake is so innocent??" He scoffed, "you can't blame him for being innocent Sunghoon, he's born that way"

"Born that way, bla bla bla" the older rolled his eyes and grabbed his meal, "i'll go now, i lost my appetite"

"Oh? SUNGHOON!" Jake shouted but Sunghoon didn't turned around, that confused him, "did he not heard me?"

He take his hand away, "i'll go now, bye"

--------------------

"When did he got so close with that boy? Why is he allowing that boy to hold his hand? Why they have to compare their hands??" Sunghoon shouted in anger, aggressively washing his hands.

Some male students flinched and looked at him, "this is so frustrating..." He frowned.

He sighed and walks away.

Unexpectedly, Jake bumped against his chest, "owww.." the younger groaned and held his forehead.

He looked up and saw Sunghoon, avoiding his stare and looks like in a bad mood.

He cleared his throat, "i-i didn't saw you ate something...., are you not hungry?.." He questioned, "just lost my appetite"

"Me too.. want me to cook for us later?" Jake asked, "No, i'm not hungry" Sunghoon replied, trying his hard to be expressionless.

"I'll go now" he said but Jake stopped him by blocking his way, "are you.."

Sunghoon looked at him, "mad at me?.." Jake continued, "well.. i mean i know for sure that you heard me shouting your name earlier.. and now.. you're avoiding my eyes.. so.. are you mad?"

The older did not answer him and just walk passed.

"He's definitely mad, why though?" Jake mumbled, looking at him who's walking away.