7

Jake kept glancing over at Sunghoon, the older seems unbothered after what happened, he seems fine, but not him, his mind kept repeating what he said yesterday.

"Uhm.. Sunghoon?" He called him, Sunghoon looked at him, "do you meant what you said yesterday?" He shyly asked.

"What?" Sunghoon asked back even though he knows what he's talking about.

"That morning... You said something about my eyes.." he replied, avoiding his gaze.

'i'm feeling it again' the older thought as he can feel his heart beating faster like yesterday, "oh.. about that?"

Jake looked at him and nodded, "do you remember it?" He asked, Sunghoon nodded, "but forget about it, i don't even know why did i said that"

"Why? You should know the reason" Jake said, feeling disappointed when he said that he should just forget about it.

'how can i forget about it?..' he asked himself, pouting, he crossed his arms and rolled his eyes, "i'll go now" he said and walks away.

"What was that? Is he mad or something?" Sunghoon asked, "it's cute though" he mumbled, letting out a smile and chuckling.

But he slapped himself after realizing that he's smiling over a nonsense reason.

He cleared his throat and also left their classroom.

****************

"Arrhhhhh i hate himmm!" Jake flounced, his friends are just staring at him, "Who?" Hanbin, Taki, Geonu, Hee, and Daniel asked who has no idea what he's flouncing about.

"Well.. Sunghoon, you know, his roommate and the cold heartthrob here said yesterday that his eyes were beautiful but he told him today that he should just forget about it" Sunoo explained, Jake just looked offended at them.

"Why would he said that" Hanbin questioned, "right? It's so disappointing." Jake replied.

"Why would you be disappointed? It's not like he's your boyfriend or something" Heeseung said, "he's my friend so i have rights to be disappointed" he replied, not really sure.

"Does he treat you as a friend though?" Sunoo asked, Jake bit his lip and shook his head, "but-"

"That's it hyung, you treat him as your friend while he treat you as nothing" Sunoo said, "No, that's a lie" he replied, thinking how Sunghoon still can't resist him whenever he needs help.

"Hayst.. hyung, do you like him? Why do you kept defending him?" Taki questioned, they all nodded, also confused why is he doing it.

"It's because he's really not a cold and a bad person as you all thought.." he replied, "and no, i don't like him.." he added.

"Why you sounds not so sure" Hanbin said, Jake cleared his throat, "i don't like him" he straightly said.

"I don't think so, you looks at him yesterday like you're deeply in love" Sunoo said, "speaking of in love, why this sheep kept giggling" Hee asked, pointing Jungwon beside him.

The boy is so focused on his phone, smiling and giggling.

"Ya, Jungwon" Daniel called him, the boy put his phone down and looked at them, "Yes?" He asked, smiling.

"What's with the smile? And whom you are talking to your phone? Why are you so focused?" Jake asked, Jungwon hid his phone behind his back.

"Oh.. nothing.." he replied, scratching the back of neck, "probably the other guy yesterday" Sunoo said, "No!" Jungwon immediately denied.

"I knew it" Sunoo said, making Jungwon to roll his eyes.

"Who? Who's guy?" They asked, except for Jake who already knows who it is.