FINAL

1 year later..

"This book is boring" the older mumbled, closing the book while munching marshmallow.

Jake is feeding him while he's laying down on his lap.

They're below the tree, Sunghoon sat and clings to him, "i'm bored, Jake" he repeated.

The younger just glanced over and ignored him, Sunghoon scoffed and let go of him.

"It felt not so real looking at you who clearly wants your boyfriend's attention" Jay teased, laughing.

Sunghoon threw grass on him, "feed that to your boyfriend"

"Ya! That's rude!" Jungwon shouted, throwing grass back.

The older only laughed.

"Stop acting like kids" K scolded, seeing how Jungwon and Sunghoon throwing grass to each other.

Jay and Jake are just so done with them.

......

"What are you two doing?" Daniel asked, staring at Riki and Sunoo who seems busy doing something.

"We're making rings" Sunoo replied, flexing the flower ring that Riki gave.

"Ooo.. make us too" Jungwon said, looking like a curious cat.

"Go make your own" Riki replied even though he started doing more because of them.

-------------

"Why don't we do role play wedding ceremony?" Daniel asked, making the couples to look at him.

"Geonu should be the priest" Taki said, "why me?!-" Geonu asked.

"Because we're the flower boys" Hee said while Taki and Daniel goes beside him, doing the flower pose.

"This.. this is so unfair" Geonu shook his head, "no, i don't want to."

*************

"Are you all ready?" Geonu shouted, currently standing up infront the tree, holding a big leaf.

"Why did i even agreed to do this.." Jake mumbled, "because of me, your handsome boyfriend, no, i mean husband"

Jake only laughed, "say that i'm handsome too" Sunghoon said, showing his pout.

"Hand.." he stopped, Sunghoon looks so excited, "Your hand is handsome" he continued and laughed with his corny joke.

Sunghoon just stared at him, he cleared his throat, "fine, i just want to tease you"

The older signalled him to continue, "you're handsome, everyday"

That made Sunghoon's face to turned red, it still hits different when it comes to Jake.

"Uhh.. excuse me? I'm waiting here?!" Geonu shouted, waving his hand.

"us too. This mf really loves to grab his Jakey's attention" Jungwon unbelievably added.

"Forget about it, start walking now, Jake and Sunghoon" Hanbin said from the back.

Sunghoon grabbed his hand, putting it down on his arm, "let's go, my groom"

Jake smiled back, his head has a flower crown.

"Woohoo" Hee throw the flowers petals to them, Daniel slapped his shoulder, "hey, you'll throw it once they kissed, idiot"

"Oh, should i pick it all up?" He questioned, Taki and Daniel just face palmed themselves.

"Are you even the oldest here" Sunoo questioned, "I'm the oldest though" Hanbin said, raising his hand.

"Welcome to all who have gathered here this day to share in this marriage ceremony of Jake and Sunghoon" Geonu interrupted.

"Why do you sound so professional?" Daniel questioned, Geonu just slapped him.

"Shut up"

----------

"Sunghoon, placing the ring on Jake's finger, repeat after me:
Jake, i give you this ring, as a sign of my vow to love, honor, and cherish you"

Sunghoon faced Jake and grabbed the ring that Riki made, "Jake, i give you this ring, as a sign of my vow to love, honor, and cherish you"

"And Jake, placing the ring on Sunghoon's finger, repeat after me:
Sunghoon, i give you this ring, as a sign of my vow to love, honor, and cherish you"

The younger smiled and grabbed the other one, "Sunghoon, i give you this ring, as a sign of my vow to love, honor, and cherish you."

The two laughed while holding each other hands.

"You may now kiss the groom!" Geonu shouted.

All of them are waiting for the two to kiss but Jake is too shy to do it.

"Kiss!" They shouted.

But Jake is just scratching the back of neck.

"Ah whatever, i really badly want to start throwing this away" Hee interrupted and throw the flowers petals everywhere.

Daniel and Taki did the same.

Hanbin and K also gave each other rings, pulling each other for a hug.

Sunoo and Riki took the other direction to enjoy their moments together, only the two of them.

"You all! Just focus to us!" Jay shouted, Jungwon just looked confused to him.

"What are you saying-" he got cut off when they did the kiss the husband instead.

Hee threw flowers petals to them.

meanwhile..

"They're busy now, no need to be shy" Sunghoon said, "i'm still shy.. you know.."

"Our wedding will not be completed without a kiss" Sunghoon says, Jake laughed.

"Okay.. then just a peck-" he got startled when Sunghoon suddenly smashed their lips together.

The younger smiled and closed his eyes, grasping on his clothe, while the older's hands are holding his neck.

The peck that he's saying, turned into a passionately one.

The others turned around to look at them.

"Gentlemen's! It is my pleasure to present to you, the new Mr. And Mr. Park!"

-THE END

A/N: thank you all for staying with me until the end!, Hope you all enjoyed this another story of mine.
Please support me for my upcoming more Jakehoon stories :]♡