CHAPTER TWO - ASUMA, KURENAI

NO ONE'S POV:

"Who is next?" The voice asked. "I will go next." Asuma Sarutobi says.

The female nods and motions him to come forward. He pours chakra into the scroll revealing a conversation between two people.

ON THE SCREEN:

A group of people are walking toward a building. This group includes Asuma and Shikamaru.

"You have not lit a cigarette in two days sensei and the last time you stopped was when Lord Third died." Shikamaru remarks.

"Jiji dies?!" Exclaims a very distressed Naruto who is even more stressed when Shikamaru says it so casually.

"What is your relationship with Chiriku anyway?" Shikamaru asks.

"He's not the reason why I've quit." He states and continues walking to the building.

TIME SKIP:

In a middle of a battle, a man stabs his leg which also cuts Asuma's. That man tries to stab himself in the heart but Shikamaru stops him before he can.

TIME SKIP:

The man stabs himself once again as Asuma is mortally injured in the progress.

"ASUMA NO!" The screams of Team 10 and Kurenai can be heard all over. But it won't stop the fact their sensei and her boyfriend will die.

"ASUMA!!!" A loud can be heard from the screen revealing it to be Shikamaru's as he runs to his body.

"Don't tell me-" Shikamaru tried to shake the thoughts from his head but he can't as he instantly breaks down. Info and Chouji try to calm him down and he eventually does.

Everyone averts their eyes back to the screen to see Ino, Chouji, Shikamaru and Asuma on a rooftop.

TIME SKIP:

"Do not lose to Sakura, in both skill and romance." He finishes.

"Chouji, you have a caring heart and can be the strongest Shinobi if you put effort into it. Also, lose some pounds while you are at it." Blood continues to come out of his mouth as he speaks.

"This can't be happening. No, no, no. This can't be happening. Tell me I am hallucinating." Says a very shocked Ino. A certain boy walks over to her.

"Calm down beautiful, be happy he was with you. He will be living with you until you turn older." This boy, Sai calms her down and she smiles at him.

"Shikamaru, remember the king of Konoha." He whispers his last words into Shikamaru's ears and the three of them break down as they remember the past.

"I am sorry for your lost Kurenai-san, team 10." Says a crying Lord Third. It hit him hard realising both himself and his son would die.

"Well then, who is next?" Before anyone can say anything Kurenai walks up and pours chakra into the scroll. The future pops up revealing a beautiful house with a young child.

ON THE SCREEN:

"Kurenai-sensei, we can't think of a gift for Naruto and ******'s wedding." Complained a future Kiba.

"Why not get them this beer from this beekeeper. It is very nice and I am sure they will like it. While you are at it can you get me some?" Kurenai asks.

"Who is that kid next to me?" Asked a curious Kurenai.

"Mirai-chan is so cute, I know Asuma will be happy as you care for her Kurenai-sensei." Said Shino who looks like his usual self.

"Thanks, Shino." Kurenai gives him a genuine smile as they leave.

"Wait Asuma is the father?" Asked a furiously blushing Kurenai which could rival Hinata's.

Everyone is looking at the two with smirks on their faces except for some.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT!" Exclaimed a blushing Naruto. "This is around the time I marry my future wife. I wonder who the person is, the name was blocked." Asked a curious Naruto.

"You have a point. I wonder who?" Asked Sakura who was thinking of Hinata.

The screen fades and everyone averts their eyes to the girl. "Who is next?" It asks.

A/N.

Okay I'm kind of sorry for the mistakes I'm using a completely different phone which I'm still not used to so expect mistakes