CHAPTER SEVEN - TENTEN, KIBA.

"I'll go." Tenten walks up and puts chakra into the scroll. The screen shows a shop with multiple weapons hanging.

ON THE SCREEN:

"Naruto is that you?" Asked Tenten as she sits at the counter.

"I look so old." Naruto complains which everyone laughs. "Also who is that kid on my back and why does it look like Hinata?" Which also caused everyone to look at the child. They agree she looks a lot like Hinata.

"That's Himawari? I haven't seen her in ages. Last time I saw her she was the size of Akamaru when we was Genin." Which causes Naruto and Tenten to laugh.

"Well do you have a Kurama doll? Because I can't find one." Naruto asks which causes Tenten to look at him like an idiot.

"Naruto, you seriously went to a WEAPONS SHOP to ask if they have a Kurama doll?" Sakura asks while hitting him on the head.

"ITAII! That was painful Sakura-can!" Naruto held his head while crying.

"Wlel I can offer you a kunai that represents the holiday. The longer side is the parent and the shorter side is the child. Would you like it?" Tenten continued to guilt-trip Naruto into buying it and finally does.

"That's mean Tenten!" Naruto shouts. "Whatever." She replied with a smirk.

SCENE CHANGE:

"This should be fun, it's the chunin exams it won't be easy." Tenten days and sets up much more traps.

"Tenten what the hell? That sounds creepy to be honest." Everyone bursts into laughter.

"Yeah that's just downright creepy." Sakura added.

SCENE CHANGE:

"Here this place sells the Curry of Life, why not eat it?" She said to a boy next to her.

"Come on Neji, eat some don't ruin it." Neji just stares and finally decides to eat.

"Why am I at a curry shop with my team and NARUTO?!" Tenten complained.

"Where is Guy anyway?" Naruto added which confused everyone.

"Fine I'll l eat this Curry of Life." He then started to eat it and so did everyone else.

The screen fades. (A/N I'm very sorry if tenten is short it is because of her very little SCREENTIME I cna barely write her future.)

"Who is next?" Asked the voice. "I will go! I want to know if I become Hokage!" Kiba said and walked up to the scroll in which he poured his chakra into.

The screen shows a man and a woman arguing.

ON THE SCREEN:

"Cats are better!" The woman argued. "No dogs are, they are good for sniffing and good as ninken!" Argued the man who is revealed to be Kiba.

"Hot head as always." Says Shino. "That was rude Shino, also who is this girl?" Kiba asked himself.

"Maybe your girlfriend or wife?" Sakura says which makes everyone curious.

"Doubt it. Who would want to date a person who is in love with dogs. Too much to my liking." This caused everyone to look at Naruto.

SCENE CHANGE:

"Is that you Naruto?" The screen turns to see Himawari and Naruto walking to a toy shop.

"Hey Kiba. I'm here for a Kurama doll. What about you?" Naruto asked. "I want to get my girlfriend one without her knowing." Naruto nods and the shutters open with everyone rushing in.

Naruto walks out and takes out the box revealing a Shukaku doll.

"Your that old you completely forgot to get the correct one dobe?" Says Sasuke who is obviously trying to hold in laughter.

"That's mean!" Naruto and Sasuke started fighting and Sakura hit them both on the head shocking everyone.

"Can you shut up? Your voices are getting annoying." They both complied and went back to their original place.

"Look someone stole it!" Kiba says and runs off after them.

"Oto-san, that's less than Onii-chan and they are sleeping.." Says Himawari.

"Wow even your own daughter just roasted you. Need me to get Lady Tsunade?" Joked Tenten which causes everyone to burst out laughing.

"Why am I being bullied here?!" Naruto shouts as everyone keeps making jokes about him.

The screen fades and the woman looks at the next person. "Scroll has decided it's next person." The woman says and points at...

A/N.

Cliffhanger lol. Also tf this blew up so quickly and it surprised me. This is like crazy as hell. Thanks everyone for viewing and I will see you next time.