CHAPTER ELEVEN - SHIKAMARU

NO ONE'S POV:

"Who is next?" Asked the woman. "I'll go so I don't have to deal with troublesome things." Shikamaru walks up and puts chakra into the scroll.

ON THE SCREEN:

"Are you guys even listening?!" Asked an angry Temari.

"Not again troublesome woman." Shikamaru said while looking at Temari who was just smirking.

She swings her fan sending Shikamaru and Shikidai flying into the air.

"Well I need to remind myself to never piss her off like Boruto needs to with Sarada." Which causes most to burst into laughter while some just try to hold back the laughter.

SCENE CHANGE:

"See, you and I have very different beliefs. I believe in the Will of Fire. And that pathetic Lord Jashin or whatever isn't your God anymore. I am." He says and chucks the lighter setting off the explosive tags and sending him far into the ground and many debris landing on top of him.

"I would've least expected that from you Shikamaru. You seem like the last person to kill someone."

SCENE CHANGE:

"I give up." Says Shikamaru as he puts his hand up with Temari as he is using the Shadow Imitation Jutsu.

"What the hell? I was hoping for a good match!" Temari shouted as everyone in the crowd is shocked.

"Your the last person I expected to quit Shikamaru." Asuma said, Shikamaru just shrugged and eyes went back to the screen.

SCENE CHANGE:

"Lord Hokage now." He said as Iruka and Kakashi stand in a classroom.

"Well then so this is after the inauguration." Kakashi said.

"Yeah but I think we still haven't been told who is the Fifth." Added Sakura. Everyone nods in agreement.

"What do I call you Kakashi-sensei Hokage, Hokage Kakashi-sensei?" Naruto kept going on while Shikamaru was just trying to hold back laughter.

"Does it really matter?" Kakashi said in which everyone stared at his comment.

SCENE CHANGE:

"Sarada have you seen Boruto? He's painted the faces again." Shikamaru asked in which Sarada is thinking on what to say. "He went that way." Pointing in the completely wrong direction.

"Oi Shikadai go after him." Shikamaru said in which Shikadai complained.

"Like father like son." Shikamaru said. "Yeha he seems to love your what a drag." Naruto added.

"Why was I dragged into this?" Shikamaru chuckled. "Because ****** brought us here idiot. Its fun seeing our future." Naruto said which everyone chucked.

SCENE CHANGE:

"Shikamaru your the leader of this mission, save Earth and stop the moon from colliding with Earth." Kakashi ordered as he talked to Sakura, Hinata, Shikamaru, Naruto and Sai.

"What now?!" Shouted everyone. They were shocked that someone wanted to collide the Moon and Earhh but how can they do that?

"Otsutsuki that's how." Hiruzen stated which everyone looks at him in confusion.

"The Otsutsuki clan is the first clan and has many descendant clans. Brothers Asura and Indra Otsutsuki started three clans with Asura creating two. Asura created the Uzumaki and Senju clan while Indra created the Uchiha clan. Both brothers have had multiple reincarnation overtime including our village's founders Hashirama Senju and Madara Uchiha. Their father Hagoromo Otsutsuki is the one who sealed his mother with the help of his brother who is excellent at fuinjutsu. He is also the one to make the Hyuga clan as he had a Byakugan. Moving back to Hagoromo however he is the one who split the ten tails and created the well known nine tailed beasts. To this day there is a prophecy saying that one day a person will change the world through the help of the tailed beast. To this day we haven't ahd this prophecy come true. Hagoromo passed away however people say they have seen him. He is able to ass down his chakra which his brother cna do himself. It is also said that a Hyuga clan girl will be the Byakugan princess and will be given some of Hamura's chakra. However to this day we still ahevnt seen this happen. By the looks of this, some of these prophecy's might come true for all we know." The girl finished and everyone's eyes widened in shock.

The screen fades and the girl looks at Hiruzen. "Please ignore what I said but we now have a visitor." A light appears and reveals a 10 year old girl they have seen multiple times.

"Himawari welcome. Your here to react to he future." She said and the girl turns to the voice. "Okay!" She said happily and sat next to her mother.

"The scroll had chosen.."

A/N.

OKAY I'M SORRY THIS IS OUT KATE BUT FFS IS IT HARD TO DO SHIKAMARU. Anyway hope you enjoy.

Also who do you want next that isn't Team 7 (naruto, sasuke and sakura) we have ino, sai, chouji, hinata and any others you would like but some may be declined depending on their screen time and other factors.