CHAPTER THIRTEEN - INO

NO ONE'S POV:

"Damn it now the scroll is doing its own thing. Anyway blonde haired girl your next." The woman points at Ino who jumps up and puts chakra into the scroll.

"Ino-chan!" Shouted an enthusiastic Sakura as they spin together.

"I wonder what happened?" Said Sakura as they are rivals just looking at their looks on the screen.

SCENE CHANGE:

Ino and Sai are arguing while two kids stare in disbelief.

"This is the worst time to be fighting.." The blonde kid said as he looks at the girl next to him eating chips.

"I think that is Ino's kid. Also that might be Choji's." Said Shikamaru as he looks at the kids.

"Also Ino why are you fighting with that guy?" Added Shikamaru as he loos at Sai who has a fake smile.

SCENE CHANGE:

In the middle of a war torn land stood Konoha 11. Team 7 at the top as the others stood below.

"So when this happens Neji is dead." Hinata notices the absence of Neji.

"Team 7 is back in action!" Naruto shouts as everyone smiles.

"We haven't seen this in ages huh?" Ino said as she stood beside her teammates.

"What does that mean?" Asked Ino as she rmemwber hearing Naruto sat Team 7 is back in action.

"I have the feeling one of them went rogue and to be honest it is most likely Sasuke." Kakashi said.

SCENE CHANGE:

"Mind Transfer no Jutsu!" As Ino's body falls. A sillouette of her stands above a man.

"That looks like, no that can't be possible." Kakashi mutters as he looks at the man.

"Looks like that is our enemy." Hiruzen points out.

SCENE CHANGE:

Ino stands in front of a blue orb showcasing multiple dots and the whole of Konoha.

"Is that some kind of jutsu?" Asked Kakashi. "Most likely as it looks underground and showcases Konoha. The amount of dots most likely means people." Hiruzen said.

"We have an intruder. Send out some people to Ichiraku." Stated Ino as she got a notification of an intruder.

"Woah I am so awesome in the future!" Ino shouted as she looks at her future self.

"The intruder has been arrested Ino-san." The person reported as they went back to looking at the screen.

"This really works huh?" Ino said to herself as she smiles.

SCENE CHANGE:

Ino is outside a door with Hinata as she knocks. When the door opens reveals an older Sakura.

"Lets go. It's a girls night out." Ino stated as Sakura sighs.

"I have work to do tomorrow and I don't need to get drunk. Also who is going to take care of the kids?" Sakura asked.

"Come On Sakura. Just for today." Ino begged as Sakura finally caved in as they walked outside.

"Looks like Sakura has a kid but I wonder if we have met them?" Pondered Naruto.

"Mine has been well. Pretty sure most of ours is graduating soon." Hinata said and the other smile as they drink.

"Well I need to go you two. See you later." Sakura said as she waved.

"That was a long conversation. But we do have the confirmation of Sakura having a kid and other stuff." Kakashi pointed out.

SCENE CHANGE:

"Inojin is having problems with his Super beast scroll technique. Should we get help from Himawari since she won the competition?" Asked Sai as he stood above Ino.

"Wow I have a son." Sai said. Ino looks at him then turns blushing.

"Yeha let's do that. Actually why don't you do that at the academy for everyone?" Ino recommended.

"I'll do that. Smart idea beautiful." Ino blushes as she turns to the store.

SCENE CHANGE:

"Thank you Sakura." Ino smiles as Sakura finishes healing her friend.

"No surprise she knows Medical Ninjutsu." Hiruzen smiled.

"Medical Ninjutsu?" Asked Naruto. "It's a special kind of Ninjutsu. The person needs good control of their chakra to make it work. Since like I said before her future self has the srla which is the pinnacle of chakra control she would be a good medic." Hiruzen said.

The screen fades as the girl looks up. "The next person has been chosen." The girl said.

A/N.

Okay I am very sorry for this late upload it is just that I am also writing other stories on my other account and school etc stops me.

I thank everyone for over a 1000 views and I'll see you next time.