CHAPTER FOURTEEN - HINATA.

NO ONE'S POV:

"Hey girl why don't you reveal your face and name!" Shouted Naruto.

"Okay then I'll introduce myself. My name is Nicola and I am the one who created the scroll." She said as she took of her mask.

"Alright Hinata your next." The girl stated as Hinata walked up.

ON THE SCREEN:

"I love you, Hinata." Naruto said as he stares at Hinata.

She doesn't repsond as a man behind her takes her away.

"WAIT WHAT?!" Nearly all the girls shouted in surprise.

"Naruto professed?! He's the densest person alive for fuck sake!" Sakura shouted.

"That's rude Sakura-chan!" Naruto shouted. "It's the truth dobe." Sasuke argued which ended up with a fight.

SCENE CHANGE:

"Boruto." The before mentioned boy looks up at his mother wide eyed and scared.

"Alright so I now know where Hima got her scariness!" Naruto said which everyone laughs.

"What is this excuse for skipping school?" Asked Hinata at the note read a very obvious fake excuse.

"I wonder who wrote that?" Asked Kakashi as he held back laughter.

"Probably some teen, most kids their age wouldn't use those kind of words." Said Hiruzen.

SCENE CHANGE:

"Hey Hinata!" Shouted Sakura as she walked to the kitchen of the Uzumaki household.

"Looks like you guys are meeting up again." Stated Kakashi.

"Sarada is back." Sasuke said as he stares at Sarada.

"Why do I have to deal- Wait Mitsuki?" Asked Sarada. "Hello." He said.

"What a surprise. He has the eyes of Orochumaru." Hiruzen looked into the eyes of the young boy.

"I helped Mum with the cake!" Shouted an enthusiastic Himawari.

"This is cute." Admitted Sasuke which shocked everyone. "You just admitted something as cute..?" Asked Naruto.

"Sakura you need to reduce your work hours. I can see the bags under your eyes." Hinata said worriedly.

"Don't worry Hinata. You should be concerned for Naruto more." She simply went back to eating.

"Now that I look at Sakura I can see them bags. Wonder what she does as a job." Hinata said agreeing with her future self.

"I'm glad the mental health clinic is doing well Sakura. I guess you and Ino outdone yourselves." Hinata added.

"I opened a mental health clinic?" Sakura and Ino said at the same time. "Might be for children after the war." Kakashi said which everyone agreed.

"Yeah, it was a good idea. Even Kazekage-San asked me to build one in Suna a few years back." Added Sakura.

"I guess Gaara is doing a good job as a Kazekage." Temari smiled at her little brother.

"Yeah Gaara didn't want the kids of Suna to go through a childhood like his. He became Kazekage young but he is an excellent one." Sakura smiled as she looks at the kids in front of them.

SCEBE CHANGE:

"Onii-san.." Hinata says as she looks at a nearly dead Neji in the middle of war.

"Don't worry about me, Hinata-sama. Naruto I entrust you the protection of Hinata. Please do it, for me." Neji said.

"This is heartbreaking but doesn't Neji hate the main house especially Hinata?" Said Guy.

"You've got a point." Said Neji as he stares in disbelief.

SCENE CHANGE:

As they escape the moon Hinata and Naruto run towards the exit showing their younger selves at the same time.

"Woah we are on the moon!" As everyone looks at the screen looking at the surroundings.

A blue light comes from Naruto's hand as they go flying into the air in front of the moon.

They kiss in front of the moon as below Sakura is laughing and smirking. "Took you long enough Naruto.." Sakura says shaking her head.

"Huh what now?!" Naruto shouts. "Yeah everyone knew Hinata had a crush on you. Even Sasuke did." Sakura says.

"Yeah dobe." Sasuke agreed. The screen fades as the girl looks up. "Now we need to have the boy with black hair with the brown shirt." Everyone averts their eyes to Sai.

A/N 12/02/22

Alright everyone this might be odd but I'm doing a new story that isn't related to Naruto and its in the works. I'm nearly done writing the first chapter so I hope you enjoy this and the new story will be out today or tomorrow.