CHAPTER EIGHTEEN - NARUTO

NO ONE'S POV:

"Wait older Sakura-chan how old are you?" Asked Naruto.

"I'm 25, is there a reason why your asking?" Sakura said back.

"Oh so Sarada is like 5?" Naruto said as Sakura nods.

"Ah alright let's get started." Nicola said as Naruto rushed to the scroll while filling a bit to control his chakra.

ON THE SCREEN:

"NARUTO!" Sasuke shouted as he aimed a chidori at him.

"SASUKE!" Naruto shouted back as he aimed a rasengan at him.

Both jursu clash as blood could be seen flying everywhere.

TIME SKIP:

"I guess this is the end huh?" Naruto said.

"You two are idiots." The Older Sakura shakes her head at the two idiots who are her teammates.

"This already happened for you correct?" Sakura nods.

"Yeah this happened a few years back. It was one moment I guess Team 7 will never forget." She said as she looked back at the screen.

"Hn." Sasuke replied back.

"I wish Sakura was here, she would be a bit angry but she would heal us." Naruto said looking at the sky.

"What the hell you two?" Said a voice as they looked at Sakua in front of them.

"Sakura-chan you always come at the right time." Naruto smiles as his sister. (not biologically, I say it this way because of the fact they have a brother/sister relationship).

"Hn." Sasuke said as Sakura hovered her hands over the two's missing arms.

"Sakura." Sasuke said to gain her attention.

"Shut up, I'm trying to focus." She shut him up instantly as she continued to heal the two.

"Wow that's a surprise. Sakura really never tells Sasuke to shut up." Kakashi mused.

"Trust me, now that I look at the past I should have said it more." Sakura laughed.

"Wow that's a surprise. Anyway Sakura why did Naruto have both arms in other people's future?" Asked Hiruzen.

"Well we made two prosthetic arms, one for Naruto and another for Sasuke. Naruto used the fake arm while Sasuke didn't." Sakura stated.

"Sakura, I'm sorry." Sasuke stated as Sakura looked up at him.

"Baka, cha." She said as she cried.

They laughed as Naruto and sasuke stand up to release the Infinite Tsukoyomi.

SCENE CHANGE:

"So your telling me Teme finally no I mean FINALLY realised his stupidity?" Asked Naruto in which everyone burst out laughing except for Sasuke who glared at Naruto.

"What was that rumble?" Said Kakashi as noises could be heard from the cave they were in previously.

"I don't know but that doesn't sound good." Natuto added.

"What the hell is happening?" Hiruzen looked at the screen.

"Oh I won't go over it but let's say a fight and super human strength." Sakura had swear dropping down her forehead.

SCENE CHANGE:

"Sakura is healing Hinata right now. She was seriously injured during the attack." Naruto said to Sasuke.

"Alright tell her I will see her at the compound." Sasuke said to Naruto who nods in response.

"Will do." Naruto gave a thumbs up as he left to find Sakura.

"You two are funny." Both Sakura laugh.

"Hey!" Naruto shouts at them. "Just facts Naruto." The younger Sakura said.

"Sakura-chan!" Shouted a voice where Sakura turned around to see her best friend running towards her.

"What is it Hokage-sama?" Naruto looks at her confused.

"You know you can call me Naruto Sakura, you know that." Sakura said.

"It is for respect Hokage-sama, bt why are you here?" She asked.

"Sasuke is back." He simply said as Sakura looked at him.

"Isn't he on the mission you sent him on?" Sakura said.

"He said he will be waiting for you at the compound." Sakura nods smiling.

"Thanks for everything Hokage-" Naruto stared as Sakura chuckled.

"Alright Naruto you should head back as the paper won't do everything itself." Naruto laughs as he waves goodbye.

The screen fades as Nicola smiles. "Our last person please." She looks at the younger Sakura.

A/N.

I have no regrets putting that Naruto picture.

A/N (new)

Ok I feel sorry for that cursed picture so here's a good image of Naruto: