CHAPTER TEN - SARADA.

NO ONE'S POV:

FLASHBACK:

"Where are we?" Asked the girl.

FLASHBACK END.

"Sarada, the younger version of our uncles, aunts and parents are here." The young boy next to her said as she turns.

"Do not worry. This is just a room where you can see your future. Please find a seat and sit down boy. Girl you are next as the scroll has chosen you." Sarada turns and looks at the scroll then to the people in front of her.

"Is this trustworthy?" She asked and everyone nods except for Boruto. She walks up to the scroll and faster than the rest the screen instantly shows up.

"You have good chakra control by the looks of it. Am I correct?" She nods. "My mama has good chakra control. She teaches me on how to improve it. My papa teached my some things with the sharingan but my mother mostly because my papa is always away." She sits back down and the screen turns on.

ON THE SCREEN:

"Figure out where his core is with your eyes. This will be our hope." The boy says as she nods while he runs to help the other two.

She looks at the man and sees whne he uses a jutsu something in his body moves. 'Right flank. The quickest move to defeat him would be Chidori.'

"What's the Chidori? Also who is that boy? " Sarada asked and everyone shrugs.

She does the handsigns and lightning appears on her hand as she runs faster speeding past her two teammates as they look in shock.

"Wow, how old are you guys?" Kakahsi asked.

"Hm about now 11. " Sarada replied shocking everyone.

Boruto readies a Rasengsn and aims it at the arm destroying it and back flips just in time for Sarada to be there and aim her hand right at the right flank.

"Wow Sarada you got there so quickly!" Said someone behind her revealing it to be Naruto.

"Thanks Lord Seventh," She replied and looked back at the screen.

"This is the reason your regenerating so quickly huh?" She has a smirk on her face and destroys it. The arm of the man doesn't regrow and shocks everyone.

"How did she learn Chidori though? I'm the only one who knows it to my knowledge." Said Kakashi.

"She might have learned it from you Kakashi." Lord Third said which everyone agreed.

SCENE CHANGE:

"Let's do this you two!" As they ready to use Wind Release: Gale Force/Palms ( fucking clue which one.)

She jumps up Sharingan ready and heads straight at the guy in front of her at amazing speeds. She dodges the sword and punches him right in the stomach.

She punches him right into the ground scaring Boruto.

"Damn it she's scary! I need to remind myself to not piss her off!" Mitsuki laughs.

"That's a new one to your list. Be wary of Himawari and Sarada, Boruto." He finished as Sarada turns around.

"That's scary! Her strength sounds like Sakura when she punches me on the head- ITAII! SAKURA WHAT THE HELL?!" Naruto shouted.

"We really were more responsible than our parents Boruto. Actually just me, your the same as your father." Boruto looks at Sarada obviously mad.

"That's mean Sarada!" Boruto said which caused her to laugh.

SCENE CHANGE:

A man aims a metal cube at Boruto and Mitsuki shouts at him. Unable to dodge the attack Sarada takes the hit.

"You do care about me!" Boruto said while Sarada gives a small smile. "I always have dobe." She replied.

"I will become the next Hokage!" As her sharingan spins gaining a second tomoe.

"She has the sharingan, she's very strong and speedy, has good chakra control like her mother. She can easily withstand attacks. Sounds like a prodigy. Hope she doesn't turn like the other prodigies." Kakashi worried as he didn't want her to turn out like him or Itachi.

"Our generation has a lot of strong young ninja. The blue haired boy Mitsuki is a prodigy, he is also the son of Orochimaru." Everyone looks at Boruto in shock.

"That traitor has a son in Konoha?" Said Lord Third. "Don't worry Mitsuki is a good guy he is jsut a bit uh how do you explain it?" Boruto tried to find the word to explain it but couldn't.

"He's a bit creepy around Boruto to say the least but he is a good guy and our friend."

The screen fades. "You two must leave. This room can't handle anymore than the people before." They waved as they disappeared.

"Wow that's a surprise." Kakashi said thinking of the events shown from the screen.

"Sitll doesn't answer who her parents are though." Sasuke said.

"Who is next?" The woman asked.