Chapter One

My mother dislikes me. How do I know? She neglects me, and today is my brother's birthday, Erin's birthday. She almost leaves me until Erin says I could come along.

After about thirty minutes of Mother driving, we arrive at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. We walk towards the entrance and Mother buys some tickets.

"Can I please have a Photo Pass?" Erin asks, looking at me with a sly grin.

He knows that I've always wanted to meet Freddy Fazbear. He knows Freddy Fazbear is popular. He wants to prove once again that he is one step above me.

"Of course!" Mother exclaims. "Here, have a Daycare Pass as well!"

"O-Oh, thank you, Mom," Erin says. He's been in the Daycare once, and he doesn't really talk about it.

Erin slips a magnet on the ticket machine, and he just gets another Daycare Pass. He takes the magnet off and slips the extra pass in my pocket.

"We'll have a photo with Freddy later, but you can use the Daycare Pass right now," Mother says. "For an hour, of course, Erin!"

She drops us off at the Superstar Daycare, but she's leaving me for the rest of the day here, not an hour.

I put on a fake smile and walk in.

"There's this Daycare Attendant here," Erin says mindlessly. "YOU remind me too much of it."

He forcefully grabs my wrist and pushes me down the slide, after a walk through the room. Geez, that's going to leave a mark.

I land in a large ball pit, Erin diving in after me. I practically have to swim, I'm too small for my age. (Roll with it, ignore it if you were tall when you were six). Erin pushes me out.

"Where is he?" Erin asks himself.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Boys and girls! Put your hands together for the one and only Sunrise!" a male voice shouts.

A bright animatronic with a sun for a head walks out of a room onto the balcony.

"Hooo! Hooo! Hooo!" Sunrise shouts as the other children around cheers.

He does a perfect dive into the ball pit after looking at all the children, but mainly Erin.

"Erin? Why is he looking at you?" I ask as Sunrise walks out the ball pit to greet the children.

"Erin! I didn't know you had a sister!" Sunrise says cheerfully.

"Dear gosh he remembers me," Erin mutters.

"What's your name, lil' sis?" Sunrise asks.

"I'm (Y/N)!" I exclaim, he puts one of his hands out and I take it for a handshake. "It's really nice to meet you!"

Sunrise laughs gleefully, and my fake smile finally turns real. He's so nice! Why does Erin not like Sunrise?

Erin just walks away, and Sunrise reacts with a sigh.

"Now, (Y/N), there's only one golden rule here," Sunrise says, and the other kids join him. "Keep the lights on."

The other kids must have been told this a million times, they said it in almost perfect unison!

"Okay! I won't turn them off!" I reply in promise.

The other kids sigh in relief, and I feel confused. I don't let my curiosity overcome me, since curiosity can end in very bad situations. And I mean bad.

"Very good! Now let's go play!" Sunrise exclaims. The kids start cheering, it's almost deafening.

Some kids go to the art stations, and the rest stick around with Sunrise. I admire his full dedication to children, even if they leave the messes that he cleans up himself. I still help him, he's a fun guy, but he gets the kind of stress I get at home. He looked like he was almost going to have a breakdown when I decided to help him.

"Th-Thank you," Sunrise stutters. "Kids normally don't help me clean up."

"It's no big deal, really!" I reply. "I'd rather not be a problem."

"Kids aren't a problem for me!" Sunrise exclaims, his original upbeat attitude back in action.

"Sunrise?" a five-year-old asks, tugging at Sunrise's pants.

"Yes, Tyler?" Sunrise answers.

"Can we play Rock Paper Scissors?" another kid asks.

"I think one of us can beat you this time!" a third kid adds.

"Okay, but remember, I'm a five-time champion!" Sunrise says wholeheartedly. "I might make it a sixth!"

We start playing the game, I joined in because I think I can beat one of them. Sunrise starts with Tyler, and Sunrise wins with paper. I start with the second kid, and I win with scissors. Sunrise goes up against the third kid, and Sunrise wins again, with rock this time.

By the last round, every kid, except Erin, is cheering for Sunrise.

"Rock."

"Paper!"

"Scissors..."

"Shoot!"

Sunrise pulls out a rock, and I pull out a rock.

"Rock!"

"Paper!"

"Scissors!"

"Shoot!"

*******************************************************************

I'm going to chop up the chapters into separated parts. It just takes a while to write this alone.