I Missed You

Guys. That many reads. Within a month. I am scared and yet I'm here doing an extra chapter here. (YOUR IN HERE AS WELL) This is so weird being back here! I hope you like this as much as the original story!

*****************

Your P.O.V.

I walk slowly towards the Daycare. I wonder how Sun will react after seeing me only ten years ago? Would he even recognize me? I walk under the entrance, memories running through me. I feel a smile form on my face as I look at the slide. I'm too big for it now, but I can go through the gate. I open it at a crack, letting my eyes look at the limited number of things before I open the door to where I walk through.

"Hello! Are you the new-" Sun starts, looking at me. "(Y/N)? What are you doing here?!"

I charge at him, knocking both of us over in a hug. He's paralyzed in confusion and probably overwhelmed. I help him back up, and I see something fall from his eyes.

"I-I thought you were never coming back!" he shouts, a smile reappearing on his face. "Oh, who cares? You're here now!"

We start having a conversation, and he asks why I'm even here.

"Well, as you heard, I got the nightguard job here. I remembered you and decided to not let management tell ya," I explain. 

"That's a nice surprise! Have you seen the others before you got here?" Sun continues asking.

"No. I wanted to see you first!" I laugh. Sun seems so happy to be the first one to see me. Maybe Moon will be too? "Say, can I talk to Moon before I head back out? I don't want to get in trouble on my first day!"

"Okay!" Sun replies and runs to the lights. He turns them off and Moon appears in his place. 

He looks around with confusion, and then his red eyes look at me. My smile is still there. Moon walks over to me and wraps me up in a big hug. I feel tears fall down on me. He remembers.

"I-I missed yo-you," he whispers, still sobbing. He holds me tighter, and I explain to him what I told Sun. I let him take a minute to clear away his tears and understand what I said. "I'm pretty sure Sun was happy."

"He was. Are...you?" I respond. He gives me an 'are you crazy' face and starts laughing hysterically. 

"I missed you more than anything else."