Chapter Three-Meeting the Others

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I wake up feeling much more energized. I get out from under the blanket, and I let it sit there after fixing it. Sunrise runs up to me and hugs me.

"Morning, (Y/N)!" he exclaims. "How'd you sleep?" 

I hug him back, and he giggles a little.

"The mall won't open today, one of the Main Four was found malfunctioning," Sunrise says. "So your parents can't come back to find you until about tomorrow."

I still hold a smile on my face, knowing that Mother could have forgotten about me. I feel a sharp wave of pain in my heart thinking about it. The people I was closest to, up until now, have abandoned me here.

"Are you hungry?" Sunrise asks. "We could find something from the restaurant close by!"

He holds my hand as we walk out of the Daycare and into the Main Room. There's only one Security Bot visible, and the room is a little dark. The only source of light comes from the flashlight the bot is holding, the various attractions, and the spotlights.

"Freddy's over there, too!" Sunrise whispers. "Maybe you should just hide here and could go alone?"

"If it's easier for you," I answer.

He walks to the other side of the large upstairs part of the room and goes through the door casually. When I hear heavy footsteps coming from the stairs, I panic and go through the door, straight into the Gift Shop. I practically pray for the tall bear mascot to not come in. The Security Bot, that was in the same room as me, sounds an alarm and heavy footsteps come closer to the door. I run to the nearby hallway past the counter. I hold my breath.

"Is someone in here?" Freddy asks, walking closer.

I walk down the hall and downstairs. The room has Sunrise and Moondrop plushies on every shelf. I behind the second counter as Freddy's footsteps stop when he walks in.

"Hello?" Freddy calls. He might have gotten the news from the others who were chasing me the night before.

"Freddy! What are you doing here?" Sunrise asks nervously, he must've been behind Freddy.

"That child from last night, she is still here, isn't she?" Freddy questions. "Monty told me she went in the Daycare last time he saw her."

"Uh... Well... Erm," Sunrise answers. "I can't really find her myself, honestly."

I stay silent until Sunrise tells me to come out, so I do. Freddy doesn't look as aggressive, unlike the others. Freddy picks me up and scans me.

"You look a lot like a kid who was here yesterday," Freddy says. "Erin, was it?"

"No, no, no! She's (Y/N)!" Sunrise says. "Erin's her brother!"

I stay quiet and near Sunrise. Sunrise just giggles and places a hand on my head.

"She's a little shy, Freddy," Sunrise says.

"The others are around if she wants to have a proper introduction with them," Freddy insists.

"That would be great!" Sunrise exclaims.

We walk out of the Gift Shop, and I start thinking. Freddy Fazbear is the lead singer of the band, and the rest of the band play different kinds of electric guitars. Sunrise and Moondrop interacts with kids the most, but Freddy does get to see kids before and after shows and on other times as well.

We soon find ourselves in a hall with a row of four rooms. The three familiar mascots outside of them. They're all sitting around again. They all immediately acknowledge our presence, and I stay close to Sunrise as they approach us.