Chapter Three Part Three (Official End)

"Okay, I need to see where that rabbit woman is and find out how to help Monty!" I whisper to myself.

I hold onto the heavy flashlight close to my chest, and the lights turn off. I start to hyperventilate, seeing a glowing pair of eyes. And this time, those are not Moondrop's.

"There you are!" the hacked Monty shouts.

The heavy footsteps get closer, and I run past him silently. If he touches me, he will know I'm trying to get past him. Two new pairs of eyes appear in front of Monty, and I go through the door I ran past a few moments ago. I end up back at the S.T.A.F.F. tunnels, confused and lost.

I find a place to hide, behind a pile of boxes. I start to hyperventilate again and cry. I hold myself tighter when hearing the jingling of bells close by.

"(Y/N)?" a familiar, raspy voice asks as I close my eyes.

The jingling gets closer, and closer, until the mascot is right in front of me. He holds me in a tight hug as I open my eyes. I see his worry.

"What are you doing here?" Moondrop asks. "And why weren't you at Monty's Golf?"

"I-I s-saw a wh-white rab-abbit th-there a-and Monty s-said to-to ch-check the-the cam-cameras," I stutter, the crying making it hard to form words. "H-he got h-hacked and-and so d-did th-the oth-others."

Moondrop senses that I'm upset and stressed, I probably could've had a full-scale breakdown if he didn't find me. Moondrop helps me calm down a bit, sitting beside me and places a hand on my head.

"It doesn't matter, at least you're safe," Moondrop replies calmly. "I think Freddy could help you hide."

"But what if he got hacked as well?" I ask.

"You'll have to stay near me, then. We'll find out how to fix them at the Daycare," Moondrop says, continuing to help me get a little calmer. "Let's go."

I hold onto Moondrop's hand, and we find ourselves at the Main Entrance. Freddy's looking around, and I stand behind Moondrop as Freddy approaches us.

"Why is (Y/N) hiding behind you, Moondrop?" Freddy asks.

"You're not hacked?" Moondrop asks with surprise.

I run over to Freddy and hug his leg, overjoyed to see Freddy okay. Moondrop giggles a little with relief.

"She's worried about your friends," Moondrop sighs.

Freddy holds me up to return the hug and places me back on the floor. Moondrop pats my head, and we go back on our journey to the Daycare.

I slide down the slide after Moondrop, Freddy explains the only way for himself to come in is to get access to a Security Card in order to open the gate, so Freddy stays where he is to keep guard.

"The Daycare looks so different when it's dark!" I mutter to myself as Moondrop picks me up from the ballpit.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Can you hear me!?" my watch shouts, sounding like...

"Monty?" I ask, Moondrop looking back at me with confusion.

"I can still contact you, but I don't have control anymore," Monty replies. "I know how to fix everyone."

Monty instructs me to go to a nearby computer, so I go to the Security Desk computers with the approval of Moondrop.

"You should see a file that says PizzaPlex Manual Restart."

"Okay."

"Press it and activate the restart. This will restart all the animatronics in the building."

I look up at Moondrop, unsure about the choice. He nods, and I press 'yes'.

The computer shocks me, and the room goes silent. Moondrop drops to the floor, out of sight. The lights turn on, and I hear something in my ear. It sounds masculine, and it's laughing hysterically.

"You won't escape this easily," the voice says. "I'll talk to you soon~" 

I run up to the now conscious Sunrise, hugging him tightly.

"You're alright," I sigh, drifting off on Sunrise's warm body.

I have the feeling everything might be okay.

******************************************************

Dear the holy mother of pancakes it's the end. Hope you enjoyed this!

I'm making another one really soon... 

Bye!~