Chapter Two Part Two

You'd honestly think I'd have something better to do, but honestly, I wrote this for fun. 

******************************************************************************************

I wake up to the same voice, the source still humming. I make myself open my still heavy eyes, and I see two glowing red eyes looking back.

"You're awake," the animatronic whispers, taking off a wet rag and touching my forehead. "You were burning up earlier, so I needed you to go to sleep."

The mascot introduces himself as Moondrop, and he starts insisting a few more hours of sleep would do me good. I obey willingly, my body is still heavy. He walks out of the room, mumbling to himself as I drift back to sleep.

                                                       Moondrop's  P.O.V. (FINALLY)

"I told you she was a bit shy," Sunrise says. (They can talk in possessed one's mind, but the one possessing the body has to talk out loud if it makes sense.)

"Eh, she's still tired," I mumble. "Besides, you didn't even see that scratch nor checked if she was sick."

"What scratch?" Sunrise asks.

"The scratch on her wrist," I answer, pointing to where I saw it on my own wrist. "You didn't even notice it?"

"How did you even know she was having a fever?" Sunrise asks. It's kind of annoying sometimes with all his questions.

"Just a hunch, I guess," I answer mindlessly, swinging over one of the mazes on my wire. Sunrise hates when I do that, but I still do. "She just needs a little rest, and her parents won't even know she was ever sick."

"You... remember Erin, right?" Sunrise asks, sounding rather uncertain.

"Yeah?" I answer. "How would I not forget him."

"He was here today. (Y/N) said he's where the poor thing got all her bruises," Sunrises says, sounding a bit sad and not himself.

My hands start twitching, why would he hurt a kid like that? The kid seems to have been neglected for a while, now that I think about it.

"How old is she? Six? Seven?" I ask, anyone could sense the anger and dread in my voice.

"Around seven, why?" 

"Nevermind, I'll go turn on the lights."

I look for the remaining generators that naughty boy didn't turn on, and my shift is over.

********************************************************************************************

This is a shorter than the others, but another chapter's a comin'!