Chapter One Part Two

I pull out scissors, and Sunrise pulls out paper.

"Oh my gosh, someone actually beat him!"

"Did he actually lose to a stranger?"

"How did she beat him?"

I was actually trying to lose; he must've seen past it. He lost on purpose and didn't even know why I wanted to lose. I don't want my brother to pay me more attention. He gives me the bad kind of attention. 

Sunrise looks at me with genuine shock. Maybe I did really win. Erin looks at me with the same expression, but if I know my brother, he is either trying to fight the urge to do something or he has something bad up his sleeve. Erin starts walking over to the security desk.

His hour is up. He turns off the lights and runs. I hear kids screaming and Sunrise squealing with agonizing pain.

Erin starts laughing and running out the door. Every child retreat to the large structures except me. I have the full sense of confusion wash over me.

"C'mon, kid!" an older boy whispers as he pulls my bruised wrist and drags me to one of the structures.

Sunrise falls from view, and the boy holds his hand up against my mouth. 

"When the lights are out, so is the moon," the boy whispers, all I realize is that this kid's a teenager.

"Naughty boy," a raspy voice, almost like Sunrise's, echoes.

"We need to turn on the generators," the teenager whispers. "This one will stay here as long as the lights are off."

The other kids listen to him and starts crawling and running. I hear jingling and laughing close to me. I'm walking on the ground floor, following a wire.

"Naughty children must be punished," the new animatronic says as he lays his eyes on me.

He walks closer, and he's soon towering over me. I want to run to a structure; it seems that he doesn't like to crawl in them. The animatronic continues to stare at me. He must be trying to decipher if I'm Erin or not. I may be smaller than Erin, but we have some look-alike facial features.

He gives me a confused expression, and then runs away when the lights turn on.

"Kid, what were you doing!?" the same teenager from earlier yells. "That thing could've hurt you!"

"Wh-What? But he didn't do anything?" I say with confusion. "All he did was stare."

"H-Hi, (Y/N)," Sunrise says with a mixture of uncertainty and concern.

I run up and hug him on his leg, almost as if nothing happened in the blackout. As if he didn't change. He reacts with a very shocked gasp. That was a different animatronic, that wasn't him. Why would I fear someone who has done nothing to scare anyone, nothing to hurt anyone?"

The tall Sunrise kneels down to hug me back. He seems relieved about not losing another friend. My brother is long gone by now, though. Erin's probably waiting for the show to begin.

"Where's Erin?" Sunrise whispers in my ear.

"He turned off the lights and ran off," I answer. "I'm sorry."

"You don't need to apologize for anything!" Sunrise exclaims. 

He's only trying to cheer me up. I always have to apologize for Erin's 'mistakes' and mishaps, and here is one animatronic who doesn't accept the apology, unless Erin's going to apologize.

"I'll go look for him," I say. I don't want to leave, it's just that need to process what happened.

I walk out, waving bye at Sunrise.

"Come again soon!" Sunrise exclaims.

I feel my free Daycare Pass in my pocket, and I go 'look' for Erin. I find him near a closet door after a few minutes.

"You aren't supposed to be out of the Daycare!" Erin yells. "Anyway, come here, I found something interesting."

He opens the door and pushes me in. I feel my bruised wrist give a small burst of pain, and Erin starts kicking me. When it's about five minutes from the Main Four's show, he walks off laughing. I soon hear other footsteps of the other kids from the Daycare. The show must be starting soon, too bad I won't get to hear it, as if I'd be there anyway. I hear Sunrise telling the kids to find their parents and enjoy the show. This must be one of those times he can actually take a break.

I want to move. I want to let him know I'm here. I want to not let the darkness envelope me anymore, When I try move my hand, the pain is unbearable.

******************************************************************

Chapter End!

 My hands are shaking bad rn lol.