Chapter Three Part Two

Beware, from this point forward there is cheesy bits, and it's not the pizza.

*********************************************

"Is she the kid from last night?" Monty asks.

"She looks an awful lot like this kid who visited Freddy," Roxanne says.

"Her name's (Y/N)!" Sunrise explains as I wave my hand as a hello. "She's a little shy, but she'll warm up to you soon!"

Sunrise pretty much knows that those three scared me last night. He stays close to me, holding my hand through the introduction. We leave as soon as Sunrise finishes the conversation. We head back to the Main Room, and I remember something I wanted to ask Sunrise.

"Sunrise?" I start.

"Yes?" Sunrise answers, his full attention on me.

"How did Moondrop realize I had a fever?" I ask, my curiosity clearly shown.

"Oh? He told me that it was just a hunch," Sunrise explains. "It happens sometimes, but he has a closer attention to detail than me."

Moondrop told me it was the reason why he had to make me go asleep, since sleeping is normally a really good thing for things like fevers and such.

We walk through the door that leads to a restaurant, we sneak past the third Security Bot and into the door in the back. It's a kitchen. Sunrise starts to rummage through the refrigerators and finds a cold slice of cheese pizza. He offers it to me, since he can't figure out how to make the microwave work, and I accept it. I eat the pizza, not caring about the cold going down to my stomach.

He lets me explore the PizzaPlex under supervision. While we're at Monty's Golf, I see a white rabbit woman poking her head out when Sunrise isn't looking.

"I'm afraid that I'll need to talk to Freddy for a bit," Sunrise says. "Please stay here so Moondrop and I know where you are!"

"Okay!" I reply.

Sunrise walks out of the attraction, and I lose sight of the woman. I hear new heavy footsteps coming from I think at the S.T.A.F.F. tunnels. It gets closer, and the door opens. It's only Monty.

"Hey, kid," Monty says. "I saw Sunrise coming from this way alone and I was worried."

"Monty, is there another mascot here?" I ask, I don't think there's even an attraction belonging to the rabbit.

"What does it look like?" Monty asks with instant concern.

"It's a white rabbit with red eyes," I answer. "It looks more like a costume."

"There's no mascot that really matches that description," Monty says. "Have you ever seen it?"

"A couple minutes ago," I whisper. "She was in here and she just disappeared."

"Perhaps we could check the cameras if Vanessa doesn't catch us," Monty insists. "She gets a bit serious, and she doesn't even know you're here."

He leads me to this small security room. It has monitors and this... watch?

Monty notices my curiosity.

"That's a Faz-Watch," Monty explains, answering the questions popping into my head. "You could do almost anything with it! Lemme try something..."

A small voice starts talking through the watch, it sounds like Monty.

"I could send you encoded messages if I connect to the watch," Monty continues. "Any of the mascots can do this. Faz-Watches can connect to others as well."

I notice a Cameras option, and I click through the various cameras nearby.

"Normally, spying isn't right," Monty says, "...but if there's an intruder than we should act fast."

Monty starts twitching and acting abnormal. I try to ignore it until the twitching doesn't stop and he collapses against the wall.

"Are you okay, Monty!?" I shout.

"S-Someone's trying to hack into my system!" Monty replies. "I need you to get out of here before I turn on you!"

I back up and burst into a run when he starts growling. I go through the door at the end of the hall alone.

*****************************************

Hmm... Third part, maybe? Sorry if it's slightly shorter, I just changed some things and it is a bit different from the first and original version I made.