So About This Fanfic...

I'm not continuing it, peeps. It's done, not like I've updated it constantly anyway. I did want to write a sequel at one point because this is the most popular fanfiction on my account, but it doesn't exactly work.

I really do appreciate all the votes and reads (more than 24k reads-), along with the few people who comment (they're really cool trust me on this). I just r e a l l y don't like how this went down. I don't know why this is still getting read even though I wrote this after about a year of terrible so-called "comics" and cringe creepypasta OCs because I can't draw Freddy Fazbear if my life depended on it.

Still, there is probably clear improvement from when I've started on Wattpad and where I am now, and I must say that I appreciate every single individual who has read this, as they read the very beginning of my journey as a-uh-"writer" on Wattpad. All of you are extremely awesome people and I'm not quitting Wattpad anytime soon, even if I've thought about it, which was never.

Have an awesome start of school, those of you in school, and I wish every single one of you a great day/night!

Update: some people misunderstand. That last chapter IS the end. And I deleted my oneshots so there isn't an extended chapter to read anymore. Sorry y'all. I wrote this part about a whole year after the actual thing. I just don't like how I went along with the story.

What I meant by "It's done" is that I've finished the fanfic a looong time ago and is still bewildered by how many people who still vote and read this. The fanfic is terrible and have wasted about 31 minutes of your life.

I hope it clears up some of the confusion, and I will reply to any questions you have.

Update 2: there's not an updated version.