Glamrock Freddy x Male!SecurityGuard!Reader Hcs

He's been very entrusting of you ever since you met. Unlike Vanessa, you were gentle with him. Seeming to enjoy his company, and his endeavors, it was an instant connection for you both. Tending to him whenever needed, making sure he always has access to a charging station when power gets low, basically staying by his side each night. What a man you are, a man he's found himself feeling extra warm around. Yes, warm. His feelings for you sometimes make him overheat. The other animatronics caught up on it pretty quickly. Freddy caught feelings for the new guy.

Luckily for the big teddy bear man, you seemed to reciprocate. Spending most of your time around Freddy rather than the others, which was surprising. Usually, people were pulled in by Sundrops ecstatic personality, spending their time with him. Not you though. You were with Freddy at least 80 percent of the time, the other 20 percent pertaining to your required nightly duties. 

Even after your work has concluded, you come back extra early in the afternoon before the night even starts so you can watch Freddy's shows. Whenever Freddy scans you in the crowd, he always gives it his all. Motivating him to be his best and give you everything he has in return for all the sweet gestures and assurance you've given him. He could have a full-on flustered meltdown after the show has concluded from how handsome he finds your smile. Knowing you enjoy yourself during his shows is enough to put this sap out of order.

Since you always take such good care of him, he tries to give back to you tenfold. Whenever you feel sick, tired, or just down in the dumps in general; prepare yourself. This guy's build is made for the biggest bear hugs, and you will receive so many. Sometimes, you just need off days, and that's ok. But if you aren't permitted to take a sick day or a mental health day, Freddy will take care of things. If needed, he'll even get the bots (including Moon) to aid you in your duties, and keep things in order. While you're with him, you're getting wrapped up and held in his big arms. You're his boyfriend, after all, he's going to get all sappy and sentimental with you when you're not doing fantastically. Using his voice to serenade or whisper words of comfort to you as the both of you relax. If chaos ensues (may it be Moon causing a ruckus instead of doing his job or misc drama among the other glamrocks), he'll urge you to stay put and rest as he takes control of things.

You always show great interest in what Freddy does, but he loves hearing about your own interests. While you're tending to him, he'll strike up a conversation; always putting what he knows interests you at the forefront. In fact, there are often times where you need to reassure him that he can talk about himself from time to time, as he's usually fawning over you or putting you first. Oftentimes people assume that a guy likes sports, trucks, getting dirty; all that stereotype mumbo-jumbo. But he doesn't make those assumptions, always ecstatic to learn something new regarding your interests, often trying them out himself if he's capable of whatever they may be.