Sundrop x SecurityGuard!Reader Hcs

Every night after closing he had to keep himself preoccupied for about an hour or so. Your shift starts not long after closing, but you have other duties to attend to before him. When it's time to check the daycare, you usually come down to see him making little construction papercrafts. That or reorganizing all the toys scattered around the floor, or pulling them out of the ball pit. He'll instantly stop what he's doing when he hears you crash down into the pit, dropping everything and diving inside. It happens every night, he comes crashing in like an excited puppy dog to jump on and cling to you. His legs wrapped tight around your waist and his arms around your neck and head, you need to walk out with him clutching to you.

When you're down at the daycare, he makes it very difficult for you to get anything done. Why work when you can fingerpaint with him? He has glitter glue! Do you like glitter glue? References aside, he gets incredibly pouty whenever your shift at the daycare is done. The pizzaplex is large, and he seems to forget that as he always steps in front of you or even picks you up whenever you try to leave. It's endearing but interferes with your work quite a lot. So to balance things out, you negotiate with him. If he lets you leave the daycare to check up with the others, he can follow you around as you work. Prepare for him to go bouncing around the entire plex, skipping and doing cartwheels as you walk at his side.

Refuses to let you go in any area of the plex that has the lights turned off. Not only does the darkness make him go into a panic, but you'd have to deal with Moondrop. The very idea of you meeting his more "chaotic evil" counterpart makes him jealous paranoid. Whenever you're heading towards a more dimly lit area, he'll grab your arm and hug it close to him, planting his heels on the ground. "No no no! We should stay out of the dark! Who knows what could be lurking in there?!" giving you the big old puppy eyes. You need to carry an extra bright flashlight in order for him to even let you proceed.

He is a very sappy romantic kind of guy and is not afraid to get affectionate in front of the other animatronics. He will never falter on his smooches and cheek nuzzles. In fact, he tends to get even more so around the others. Whenever one of the mascots is walking around close to you, he'll scoop you up in his arms and pull you into either a "just married" position, or dip you and make kissy noises as they pass by. He may be a sweet little pacifist but he will not be afraid to make claim to what he sees as his. Though he means well! The guy just loves you lots.

Always gets dramatic whenever you have to leave, clinging to your legs and wailing in a cartoonish fashion. "No no no pleaseee! Please stay with me a little longer!" While his pupilless eyes shimmer. He really needs to cut the dramatics, this is an every-night endeavor. As much as he loves spending time with the kids, spending time with you is his favorite. Every single night you need to finish off your shift by giving him plenty of smooches, and a quick, at least five-minute cuddle.