Percabeth

Annabeth

One day, as Annabeth was on her computer checking out notes. She suddenly had the feeling to eat an orange and Percy who was simply laying on the ground outside of her cabin. She had an idea.

"Percy!" She called out.

"Yeah?" Percy asked and stands up and looking through her window.

"Can you get me an orange from the city? Look for a store named.

'In Delicious Inexperienced Oranges in

Town.' She said slightly smirking.

Percy stared at her for a moment. "That's a long name for a store but alright then. I'll be back soon!" He said and left.

She laughs and smiles. "Oh Seaweed brain, you're so clueless." She said and continues back to her work.

Percy

"Weird.. I've never heard that store in my life time in New York.." Percy said to himself as he walked down the strawberries fields.

"Hey! Percy!" Jason said from above and flew down in front of him and smiles, pulling up his glasses.

"Oh, hey Jason!" Percy said smiling and high five.

"What are you doing here away from.. well Annabeth?" He asked

"Oh, she wanted an orange from this store called ' In Delicious Inexperienced Oranges in Town." He said smiling.

Jason stared at him for a moment.

"Are you sure there's a store like that here?" He asked

Percy shrugs. "I'm not sure. Wanna help me look?" He asked

Jason nods. "I could pick you up and fly, how's that?" He asked

"I don't wanna get shot down by your father." Percy said and shivers.

"True.. let's see. We can see if the Hermes cabin have some motorcycles?" He suggested

"Awesome! Let's go see!" Percy said and runs off to the Hermes cabin.

Hermes Cabin

"You got everything locked down, Jason?" Percy asked staring at the Hermes cabin.

"Yup, let's do this." Jason said and walked in with Percy.

"Oh? Look who we have here!~ Two of the big three!" The Stolls said smirking. "What do you need?"

"We need a motorcycle, do you got one?" Percy asked.

"And... if we do, what do we get in return from you, percy?" They asked.

Percy thought for a moment. "I could help you get wet the Aprodite cabin with my water powers?" He suggested.

"But not piper!" Jason said quickly.

They looked at each other and smirks then looks back at Percy.

"You got a deal!" They said and threw him the keys.

Percy and Jason smiles and walks back out to the fields and started the bike.

Into the City

"Percy.. I think we already went to downtown!" Jason said holding onto him.

"No! We didn't! I don't remember it!" Percy said as he turned to the next corner.

Jason sighs and looks around.

"This place is kinda cool!" He said.

"It's called the city of lights for something, jason!" Percy said. "Have you found that store yet?" He asked.

"Nope, not yet." He said

In Camp Half Blood

Annabeth was outside, leaning against a tree as she was looking at her computer.

"Annabeth!" Piper said smiling as she walked up to her.

Annabeth looked up and smiles. "Hey piper." She said

"What's up? Where's percy? It's rare not to see him with you." She said and sat down next to her.

"Oh, I gave him a little quest." She said smirking.

"Oh? What kind? You know Jason when to help him. I can't find him." Piper said looking at her.

"I told him to get me an orange from a made up store named ' In Delicious Inexperienced Oranges in Town.' In the city." She said and looks over to her.

Piper stayed silent for a moment before bursting out of laughter.

"Oh Annabeth! You're so cruel!" She said

"Hey, I was bored. He was bored. Perfect time to mess with him, but looks like there's another one in it." She said

Piper wiped her tears and smiles. "They won't know what hit them" She said

"No they won't." Annabeth said smiling.

Dusk

Percy and Jason came back before night fallen on camp and walked to the dinner hall.

"Annabeth! Me and jason went all around New York for that store and we couldn't find it!" Percy whined as he walked up to her.

Annabeth smiles as she looks up at him.

"Really? Then you didn't get my orange?" She asked

Percy shook his head. "But I got you one from my mom's apartment." He said and hands it over.

Annabeth took the orange and opened it up and smiles and looks up at him and burst out laughing. "Oh Seaweed brain! You're so clueless!" She said

Percy was completely confused along with Jason.

"Percy, there wasn't no store with that name. Put the first letters together." She said smiling

Jason and Percy looked at each other and Percy said, "I-D-I-O-T.." He said

Jason and him froze up.

Annabeth and piper burst out laughing once more.

"Idiot.." Percy said smiling. "You really got me there wise girl! No wonder why your nickname is wise girl." He said smiling and hugs her.

"Just a little challenge for you Seaweed brain." She said and hugs him back.

"I'll get you next time!" He said looking at her.

"Let's see, Seaweed Brain, let's see." She said smiling at him.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Well, sorry it's kinda long guys! I hope you enjoyed it! See you next time ~ ☆