Nico Di Angelo

This was created by my friend! Reni-chan! You know who you are woman xD boo! Anyways here's her headcannon.

Characters belong to Uncle rick! Also don't be alert if this sounds familiar okay?

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Don't be such a baby," Percy told Nico as he started dragging him towards the beach. "Percy I ask about your surfing once, what brought this on?" Percy just looked at him. "I wanted to bond and show off," Nico shook his head and rolled his eyes giving into Percy's persuasion. A few minutes later they were at the beach where Percy got his surfboard pulling Nico into the water. Much to Nico's disliking. After a bit of arguing and groaning Nico was on the board with Percy. Nico would never admit it, but it was fun

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, guys. I'm going to reword that headcannon into my thing okay? Good!

"Nico di Angelo! Get your butt over here, now!" Percy said as he was wearing blue shorts, shoes and camp half blood shirt with his necklace as mostly rhe same as the other guys of the 7.

"What, Jackson?" Nico said walking out of his cabin.

"Come with us, we are going to the beach. We can get your tan back; get some shorts, we're leaving." Percy said smiling as he hold onto his board.

"Excuse me? Styx, no. I'm not going." Nico said as he walked back to his cabin.

"Oh, no you don't! If you come... we will bring Will!" He said.

Nico froze and looked at him. "You will?" He asked.

Will pop up behind him and waved. "Hi, sunshine. Don't worry about your things, I already got them this morning while you were asleep."

"What about the girls?" Nico asked walking slowly back down.

"Oh, they went with Annabeth to meet my mom and go shopping for things." Percy said.

"Okay.." Nico said looking at him.

"We have no time for this, let's go already!" Leo said.

"Let's go, sunshine!" Will said and grabbed his hand and started dragging him off.

The others walked after them and soon got to the beach.

"Okay, Nico! Take your shirt off and let's go surfboarding!"

"No." Nico said and sat down on the sand, as Will went over and started taking his shoes off.

Nico simply moved his toes and feet to annoy Will.

Will glance at him and pulls out a yellow shirt. "Here, you'll get a major sun burn with that black on one." Will said softly.

"But- Will.. I have.. scars on my body from Tartarus." He said.

"I know but it wont show, I promise. Trust me." Will said and slowly pulled off his shirt revealing the scars from years of battle and quickly put over his yellow shirt on and tied his hair back and slide closed sandals and smiles at him. "There we go." Will said.

(( SOLANGELOOOOOO XD ))

Nico stood up and shyly walked to Percy. "You will be very stubborn if i refuse so, let's do this." He said.

Percy grins and nods then grabs his arm and started going into the water.

"Percy, i swear to the Gods of Olympus if you let me drown, I'll curse you into the underworld!" Nico said as he was slightly shaking from the cold water.

"If you drowned with the son of Poseidon here, you have horrible luck!" Percy said and put his board down and helped Nico up and started moving out to the waves and soon they were riding on one.

Nico felt.. alive, his eyes beamed with life as he was going through the waves and touched them as he started smiling and looking around. "It's.. beautiful."

Percy smiles and continues riding the wave. "It sure is, just let it take all your problems away, ride it on the wave." He said.

(( PERCICOOOOOO XD ))

On the beach Will and the others were taking photos and messing and pushing each other on the beach.

Nico won't tell anyone else but to Will, he really loved riding the waves and going to the beach with them, he felt more alive after that.