Lord Hades

As Lord Hades walked through his kingdom, all alone in the summer, as the sun shine on earth and the mortals running around, he was alone in such a dark kingdom.

"I need to get at least a smile for me.." He said softly and walked out of his kingdom and shadow traveled to Elysium.

Elysium

Lord hades remain in the shadows as he watched demigods and other mortal run around. He saw Luke Castallen, Silenca with Bencidentfor, and Ethan. Such cruel ends and fell here with such happiness. (( HOLY HADES I COMPLETELY FORGOT THEY'RE NAMES ;-; I AM TERRIBLY SORRY >< ))

"How.. long since I've been like that? Never?" He asked to himself. "I've wasted so long on trying to win over Persephone's heart.. I've done it a couple times but now it feels so cold... the only person who made me feel good of not being a god but being myself was Maria. She truly understood me.. but now she isn't here. Why am I still agonizing her? She died nearly 70 years ago.. by my brother, Zeus." Hades said as he walked down the small hills of grass in Elysium. "She isn't here.. she picked rebirth, I don't know who she is. She could be right now with a mortal and not remember me. I've always been rejected by my looks and actions, but she gave me a chance.. now she's gone and no one cares for me, I'm all alone. " He said and looks up at the fake sky.

'That isn't true...' Another voice whispers in the wind through his ears.

Hades looked arounf fiercely. "Who goes there?!" He demanded rashly, but no response.

'Hades..' it said again.

"What?!" He yelled looking around.

"You know, there is someone who cares about you. They look up to you, even if it's just a slight, it's worth something.. you aren't alone.." the voice whispers.

"Then who is that person?" He asked softly.

"Father! Lord Hades!" Said a voice from the distance.

Hades turned around and looked at his son, Nico Di Angelo. His son with Maria and younger brother of Bianca.

Nico ran up to him and bows. "Lord Hades. I've brought back the souls that have escaped. But, may I ask, why are you in Elysium?" Nico asked looked up at him.

Hades stared at him for a silent moment, that made Nico a bit nervous.

'The only person who secretly looks up to you and who he holds dear, who might understand how you felt.. is him. You're son.. Nico." The voice said once last time in his ear softly before disappearing.
"Lord.. Hades?" Nico asked softly.

Hades snapped out of it and nods and looks away and clears his throat. "Ah, yes. Well done. See if they're any troubles in the lines. Leave me!" Hades commanded.

Nico nods and stands. "Yes, Lord Hades." He said and runs off up the hill.

Hades watches him softly, and for the first time after so long. Hades smiled to himself.

"My precious only happiness..my son." He said softly.

Nico Di Angelo made it to the top of the hill and shadow traveled away.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Sup' guys?? How did you like this chapter?? Sorry if it isn't Lord hades character! But anyways what did you think about it? Comment or vote please!
Characters belong to Uncle Rick!
You're all so SUGIOO ( AWESOME ) ☆