Frazel - The End

Characters belong to Uncle rick. I changed a bit here so dont get angry at me okay? Etooooo.. I'm not sure what to say so um enjoy! XD
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Frank and Hazel was walking around Camp Jupiter when suddenly Hazel collapsed.

Frank quickly grabbed her and holds her.

"Hazel! Hazel!" Frank cried out holding her body.

Her body began to flicker. Frank got scared and looked around for Nico or someone to help him.

When Thanatos appeared in front of them.

Frank eyes widen and holds Hazel close to him. "No.." He said softly.

"Her time of a second life is up. I must take her back, do not fear. Lord Hades as moved her into Elysium." Thanatos said.

Frank stood up and backed away. "I won't let you take her back to the underworld!" He said

Thanatos sighed. "Frank, please. Don't make this hard on yourself. The only way you could go if you died now." He said.

Frank looks up at him. "Will I be with her..?" He asked.

Thanatos took out his iPad and looked through then nods. "You may." He said.

Frank looks down at Hazel, her body started disappearing in his arms. Frank teared up at the sight of loosing Hazel. Then his life stick fell to the ground.
Frank stared at it.

"I... have an idea." He said and put hazel down carefully. "I won't forget you hazel. I'm going with you." He whispers and took the stick.

Thanatos watched as his iPad beeped and glanced at the screen.

'Frank Zhang, died at the age of 17 for commit suicide to be with Hazel Levesque.'

Thanatos looked back at Frank with slight shocked.
'Someone is willing to take they're life to be with someone..? You don't see that everyday.' Thanatos thought to himself.

Frank turned his head into a dragon and blew out fire until to catch the stick into flames, then returned to normal.

Once, Frank felt the stick burning, he clenched his chest tightly and fell to his knees but smiled down at Hazel.

"Just a few moments in pain.. won't do anything for stopping me to go with you.." He said softly and grabbed Hazel ' s hand as he fell to the ground with the stick burning up to the last piece.

"I.. love.. you.." He whispers softly and with that, the stick turned to ash.

Frank and Hazel body disappeared with Thanatos, and was taking to judgement.

Underworld - Judgement Hall

"Frank Zhang and Hazel Levesque." Abraham Lincoln said looking at them and smiling.

Hazel looks over to frank and gasps. "Frank.. youre.. here too?" She said softly.

Frank looks over and smiles at her. "I would do anything for you." He said.

Hazel tears fell as she smiles brightly and turned to the judges.

"To Elysium, they saved the earth and hazel.. you did twice." Abraham said.

Hazel smiled and nods as she grabs Frank's hand and walked to the road of Elysium.

"Hazel.. how can I still remember you?" He asked.

"It must have been the love you have for me, and how you gave up your life for me." She said smiling and walks next to him.

"Oh, I said I wouldn't leave you alone here." Frank said kissing her head. "I'll always be with you." He said.

Hazel looks up at him and smiles. "You are amazing," she said.

"Only to you." He said.

Soon, they've reached the doors of elysium. They were white huge golden lines with flowers all around, with the word Elysium up top.

"It looks like the doors of Olympus.." Frank said softly with shocked as he stares at the doors.

"It's breath taking.. it's beautiful.." Hazel said.

Frank looks down at her and smiles. "It's our home now.." He said.

She looks at him and nods. "Until the end of time." She said, and the doors went open and frank and her walked inside.

With the doors behind them, they closed.

The sky was the color of a normal sky, flowers, trees, and grass went until their eyes could see laughter filled the air, and the warm weather was amazing, once they got there, their clothes changed into new ones of white and other beautiful colors until it went to what they wished.

Elysium was truly a happy place to be and frank and Hazel are here together, nothing could ever break that now.